Obagi Zo Skin Health Olluminate Intense Eye Repair

No Image

1.5

Aqua (Water), Xanthum Gum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polydodecanamideaminium Triazadiphenylethenesulfonate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Butylene Glycol, Glycosaminoglycans, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Caprylyl Esters, Glycerin, Retinol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Lavandula Stoechas Extract, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Carbomer, Cetearyl Glucoside, Linoleic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Mica, Polyvinylalcohol Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

For this price (200 CAN dollars) Dr. Obagi must have used diamonds in this cream. I didn't find this cream effective at all. In addition, it is quite drying, so you will need additional cream on top. It did nothing to my wrinkles and eye bags. Cheaper creams have more effect than this one.

on 9/4/2010 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The texture of this eye cream is unpleasant to say the least. It has a tacky, waxy feel that only becomes more pronounced the longer you own it - probably because it's packaged in a jar so the contents keep getting exposed. Aside from that, there is absolutely nothing special about this that makes it worth $130. The tacky texture means it sits on your skin rather than being absorbed into it - and it just doesn't feel that moisturizing. It is supposed to have light reflecting qualities, but I don't see it. After I apply, I don't notice any difference in my dark circles or crow's feet and after a few months of using it, I don't notice any difference at all in the skin around my eyes. For the price tag, you'd think you were getting some amazing, luxury eye cream or at a nice silky serum, but this is pretty boring if you ask me. I won't re-purchase