Maybelline Lip Express Lipstick N' Liner in One Mauvo Presto

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have this in a different color but oh well. Works well, the only bad side is it doesn't set very well, it can feather out easily, so although it claims to be a liner and lipstick, I would still line your lips first or put translucent lipliner outside your lips.
Will buy again, got it for a buck..

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I think this is the right one, I have Mauve ahead!. But this is a fun lipstick/liner. I had never tried a high-pigmented lipstick until I decided to pick this up. It's kinda matte so I feel like Julia Roberts when I wear it. Y'all know how she wears super matte lipsticks! The color is super fun and girly. Kind of creamy deep frosty pink. hard to explain but it gives me a bit of a kick of color without a shocking dramatic look. I have medium sized lips and sometimes I'm self-conscious they're not big enough to rock rich colors. With this color, I've proved myself wrong! It actually makes my lips look more full. I love this deep pink color with a bit of clear gloss to give the matte look some dimension.

Mine is in Mauve On,great shade,stays on well.Not exactly mauve,a little too pink for that.

I use this as a lipstick...and it's great. On me, it looks similar to that barely there matte color...somewhat like what Angelina Jolie wears...but with a little more pink to it...making it more wearable for most people. I am a gloss addict, however this is one of the FEW lipliner/sticks that I love. Oh yeah, don't buy this if your teeth aren't white..it's one of those shades that make them look more dreadful if they are yellow ;)

on 2/2/2003 10:23:00 PM

I have this in Berry Quick. I really like this product. The color is good and the texture is creamy and non drying. I like the chubby pencil as it is easy to apply that way. I don't normally like drugstore products very much ( I find the colors to be unwearable) but this is very good.