OPI... It's a Girl (Uploaded by Erotic)

4.2

88%
would repurchase
4.6/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/12/2016

It's A Girl is a lovely pink sheer.It would be hard to get this one opaque.I'm afraid it would take several coats.It's a beautiful color that looks great on me.Two coats gives you a light pink look.This is a my nails but better polish.I love it.No streaking just fabulous color.A must have for your collection.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairGrey, Curly, Medium

Jul/19/2015

OPI polishes were my first love and gateway drug into the wonderful world of nail color. This color in particular is great if you have a friend who is preggers with a girl. It has to be my most purchased for that reason. Also, I wear this every time I have an interview or when I want a subtle color that will not clash with anything. Extremely sheer. I mean if I wanted this to look opaque I …Read more

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (619 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

May/10/2015

Its pretty, sheer pink color. have to add 2 to 3 coats for it to look opaque. It looks nice on me. Seems like a girly and classy color.

About reviewer (69 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

Sep/03/2014

Very, very thin. Had to use 4 coats, and two applications used 1/4 of the bottle (I'm seriously not exaggerating). But it's my very favourite light pink and China Glaze doesn't quite have a pink in that exact shade.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairOther, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

Jul/20/2014

A really boring color on me, you couldn't even see it since the formula is so sheer. On my PPP skin tone it looked clear. I returned it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (82 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlond

Jul/05/2014

My HG pink! - and I have many, many sheer pink colors. Perfect healthy sheer pink that isn't nude, peach, chalky or streaky. Beat out my Essie polishes, love that I can quick put this on one coat and get a sheer pink or two and have more of a pink.

Love it!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

May/15/2014

This nail polish is your answer to the questions: Which polish is perfect for daytime? Which polish is perfect for nighttime? Which polish is perfect for my first date? What about my job interview? Summer? Winter? But which will match my outfit best? EV-ER-Y-THING.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

fromErotic

Mar/22/2013

Opaque even with two coats. A nice pail, pail pink.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Medium, Not Sure

HairGrey, Other, Other

May/04/2012

Perfect baby pink! I'm always looking for just the right pale pink for my nails and while I've tried OPI's Bubble Bath which I know a lot of people love, it starts off nice on me but then sort of turns more nudish-pink after a day or two, which I don't like. Essie's Mademoiselle is just way too sheer. It's A Girl is NEARLY opaque with two coats and just a perfect …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Apr/14/2012

I'm very unsure about this polish. I love the color in the bottle but when I put it on it's so sheer. I also think it's very runny for an OPI polish. I'm going to keep trying to use it because I really love the color. I hope it will work. Will try to keep this updated.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (146 reviews)

Age25-29