4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 months ago

amazing brand and product.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

1.0

10 months ago

Counteracting the fake review below. Please go away!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

10 months ago

I’ve tried so many self tanners. I go out in need of a quick tan and alllll of the ones I’ve used drip and look like dirt! This product I couldn’t believe the results, tan came out looking extremely natural and the color was exactly as described! If I could give 100 stars I would! Highly recommended men and woman!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBrunette

a year ago

Was very quick an easy to use. Bottle lasts quite a while too

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

a year ago

This smells ..... GOOD. and it works good and looks very natural.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Medium Brown

HairBrown

EyesHazel

10 years ago

*Note: This is a review for the newer Sun Labs "MICRO MIST" spray, which is either new packaging for the other Sun Labs spray or just a different product altogether.* The micromist application is a great idea--it's easy, doesn't require much prep, etc. I really like this stuff. My first bottle was from Ulta for 30 bucks (wow), and despite the price, I fell in love. After I ran out, which was fast, I got a better price on Ebay (got 2 for price of 1 for like 25 bucks). I will probably keep purchasing this, because the lotion self tanners seem like such a hassle (to rub in evenly, etc). Also, every time I've used this, I get such a BEAUTIFUL, natural tanned look that any cons just disappear in my eyes. The color is perfectly natural looking, instant, and dries fast. It does require careful planning to apply, but I don't care. I'm addicted to this!! Oh, and the scent is great- a light citrus, and very little trace of "self tanner" smell. TIPS for using this that I learned along the way: 1) The spray instantly dyes your skin, so that means it also instantly dyes your house, carpet, clothes, etc. BUT it washes off the shower curtains and walls! So, apply in the shower only. 2) Cover your feet with a paper towel or something, or the mist falls straight down to them and you get the dreaded "brown foot". 3) Don't apply when your body is wet or with lots of lotion on, or the spray will not sink in and will sit on top of the skin. 4) Wear gloves in case you have to rub in any "spots" of spray that have collected on your skin. 5) Always spray at least arms-length away from your body so that the mist doesn't become concentrated in one area. So... one lippie off because of all that STUFF that you might not want to deal with, but I still highly recommend this! Will def repurchase, HG for me.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age19-24