SUN Laboratories Self Tanning Micro Mist

SUN Laboratories Self Tanning Micro Mist

4.5

on 8/22/2018 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love the micro mist spray by sun labs. I use it before makeup application on my face and neck/ chest. I also use it for my back where I can’t reach with a mitt and lotion. It gives nice bronzed color that isn’t orange. It dries fast and develops as time passes during the day.

on 4/14/2010 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

*Note: This is a review for the newer Sun Labs "MICRO MIST" spray, which is either new packaging for the other Sun Labs spray or just a different product altogether.*

The micromist application is a great idea--it's easy, doesn't require much prep, etc. I really like this stuff. My first bottle was from Ulta for 30 bucks (wow), and despite the price, I fell in love. After I ran out, which was fast, I got a better price on Ebay (got 2 for price of 1 for like 25 bucks).
I will probably keep purchasing this, because the lotion self tanners seem like such a hassle (to rub in evenly, etc). Also, every time I've used this, I get such a BEAUTIFUL, natural tanned look that any cons just disappear in my eyes. The color is perfectly natural looking, instant, and dries fast. It does require careful planning to apply, but I don't care. I'm addicted to this!! Oh, and the scent is great- a light citrus, and very little trace of "self tanner" smell.

TIPS for using this that I learned along the way:

1) The spray instantly dyes your skin, so that means it also instantly dyes your house, carpet, clothes, etc. BUT it washes off the shower curtains and walls! So, apply in the shower only.

2) Cover your feet with a paper towel or something, or the mist falls straight down to them and you get the dreaded "brown foot".

3) Don't apply when your body is wet or with lots of lotion on, or the spray will not sink in and will sit on top of the skin.

4) Wear gloves in case you have to rub in any "spots" of spray that have collected on your skin.

5) Always spray at least arms-length away from your body so that the mist doesn't become concentrated in one area.

So... one lippie off because of all that STUFF that you might not want to deal with, but I still highly recommend this! Will def repurchase, HG for me.