Fyrinnae Fyrinnae Lip Lustre--Trickster

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/14/2010 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Trickster is one of Fyrinnae's unique Lip Lustres. They look like lip glosses, they are packaged like lip glosses, but according to Fyrinnae, they aren't lip glosses. Rather, they are lip stains made with lots of beneficial butters so there is no "goopy" feel to them and no drying effect. Trickster is highly pigmented and lasts fairly well. The texture is relatively thin, but is very moisturizing, due to the mango seed butter, jojoba oil, babassu oil, and vitamin E. It feels very light on the lips. Overall, a very pleasing product to wear.

Unfortunately, the color was waaaaay wrong for me. It's a bright (and I mean bright) pink with a SERIOUS blue shimmer. The shimmer is iridescent and causes the lip lustre to fairly glow, and gives such a blue tone to the overall color of the lustre that it made my skin tone look yellowish, even though my natural skin tone is cool/neutral. I love me some bright pinks, but this was just too much. I haven't given up on the line, as Visual Kei, the other color I got, is beautiful...however, this one is a no-go for me.