4.4

price range

Reviews

3.0

8 years ago

I'm pretty sure this cost me around $35 It includes 4 colors; flash, maui wowie, chopper, and smog. "Flash"- is a beauuuuuutiful purple that blends so nice! Lasts forever, and stays fresh on skin for a long time. "Maui Wowie"- A weird greyish gold with lots of shimmer "Chopper"- Bold and bronzy copper color with lots of shimmer "Smog"- a UD classic, a rich but subtle brown with gold undertones. PROS- Very fun, deffinately great for people who like a dramatic look. Lasts forever. Never upset with UD eyeshaddows!! CONS- I never could find a way to where them all together...i feel like if i did, I would look like a cheap whore. Too intense for me, so I use them one at a time and blend them with others to make them work. Great job on packaging, very pretty box that stay magnet tight in purse. Beautiful colors. Just not the perfect pallete for me

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

8 years ago

absolutely love it. its all the basic colors youll ever need.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

9 years ago

I got this when it was on sale on the Urban Decay website. I really like this palette. It is easy to travel with and carrys 4 beautiful blendable shadows. Maui wowie is my favorite, it also comes with Copper, and Smog. Flash is a purple shadow. It is pretty but, I havn't put it to as much use as the brown shades. You get a mini sin primer potion and a 24/7 eye liner in burbon which is my favorite. I love this palette. Totally worth it.

About reviewer (299 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

9 years ago

This was the first thing I've ever purchased from Urban Decay. I got it in May last year after reading tons of reviews and watching lots of videos. I'm so glad that I got this, and now I own a good chunk of UD products (mostly palettes though)! All of the shadow colors are gorgeous, especially Smog and Flash. Chopper and Maui Wowie had a bit of glitter but I just used a tissue under my eyes when I applied them and patted them onto the lid. Overall I'm really happy that I bought this, the colors were nice and neutral and the purple packed a beautiful but suttle punch. The liner was an added bonus!

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

from

9 years ago

The summer of love nail polishes of UD are really great. Fantastic colours (from left to right): Shine on, Woodstock, Love Light, Rashbury, Magic Bus, Aquarius and Psychedelic Sister. The bottles are 5ml (0.17 us fl oz), perfect as travel size and you have quicker and excuse for purchasing new ones. With 2 cotes you have perfect covarage, the are a bit slow to dry, for one hour I didn't touch anything just to be sure my nails were perfectly dry so it sure isn't meant to use in a rush. The colours are very fun and summery but a few can also be used for going to work/school or for a more dressy occasion. The price is around 34 euro but i had to buy it online as it is not available in Belgium. All around a great buy and you get them in this super fun pouch you can re-use for something else afterwards.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

EyesHazel

9 years ago

I love this palette, its a one time purchase summer item. I love to do my eyeshadow with all the neutrals and add the pop of purple on the bottom. I was sad that i spent my giftcard on this when the naked palette came out shortly after. I love the 24/7 glide on eyeliner and will be repurchasing that again!!!

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

9 years ago

I love this palette. I love even more that I got it for 15 dollars. Chopper has got to be my favorite color in this palette. I love smog too but im 3 for 3 with in UD palettes (naked, show pony & this one). I love UD but they really are kind of repetitive with palette colors. The glitter really doesnt bother me I just spritz model in a bottle as soon as I finish my shadow & fall out it minimal. This is a keep in the car palette for me. I know I can quickly put a look together with this. My only complaint is I wish Maui Wowie was replaced with a more matte highlight color. That would have taken this palette from beautiful to outstanding.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBlack

9 years ago

Got this half off on UD website 2 weeks ago. Finally had a chance to use it this morning. The colors are good, but the glitters are a problem. There's no glitter on the eye lids after I applied, and they are all on my face. I'd be a bit more happy if they were on both areas, but nowhere but my face??? Without the glitter, the colors are not much different from what I have, although the creamy texture, the purple e/s and the price still makes me happy (4 e/s + 1 primer + 1 eyeliner for $15!!!) The iridescent no glitter soft shimmer purple e/s is actually buildable. When I first swiped it, I was just as disappointed as other reviewers, but when I used a heavy hand and swiped a few more times, it started to show its true color. Plus, the purple feels harder vs creamy so in a good way it wouldn't have as much fallout as the other three but I haven't tested it on my eyes yet. If only the palette can be made smaller or they put one more neutral less shimmery color as the base. Now, there are 4 all shimmery eyeshadows in the box and I took out the eyeliner, the box took up more space than I want it to. Would I buy it again? Yes for $15!!!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

9 years ago

This was on sale on the Urban Decay website for $15 so I was sold. I love this palette. Maui wowie is my favorite and I use all the browns. I have not used flash yet I will but the 3 browns neutrals were worth it...plus you get a mini sin primer potion and a 24/7 eye liner in burbon which is my favorite. I love this palette. Totally worth it.

About reviewer (267 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

9 years ago

Summer of Love is my favorite eyeshadow palette. I love the packaging & the colors are so pretty. The bronze colors really bring out the gold in my hazel eyes & the purple is a fun pop of color. These eyeshadows are so pigmented but im not a huge fan of the insane glitter fallout. I am cool toned and these shades do not make me look washed out. I dont really use the brown eyeliner since im a fan of black, but i would buy this again

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair