Peter Thomas Roth Lashes To Die For The Mascara

No Image

3.8

WATER, SORBITAN OLIVATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA WAX), ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX, STEARIC ACID, VP/VA COPOLYMER, GLYCERIN, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, IRON OXIDES (77491, 77492, 77499), TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E), RETINYL PALMITATE (VITAMIN A), ASCORBYL PALMITATE (VITAMIN C), PANTHENOL (PRO VITAMIN B5), CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, MACADAMIA TERNIFOLIA SEED OIL, SILK POWDER, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, BAMBUSA VULGARIS LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, SORBITOL, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, BIS-PEG/PPG-16/16 PEG/PPG-16/16 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA COPOLYMER, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE.

on 9/28/2017 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I never thought about buying a treatment mascara but it makes sense since I have been using latisse for nearly 2 years. My lashes are now long and thick and even a little curled. Totally 180 from where I started. So if I can find a mascara that gives my lashes a little extra treatment during the day in my mascara I will try it.

So this mascara is supposed to have the PTR serum in it that it is his version of lash growth serum. And the mascara is good, I get length, volume, and great wearability. No clumping, smudging or flaking. It is a little hard to take off so I do have to use a makeup remover and cannot just rely on my cleanser. (Tried that and had residue left the next day.) Also leaves my lashes feeling soft.

I love the brush. It is a narrow rubber bristle brush, perfect for my small eyes. It is like Bare Minerals Flawless Definition brush. At Sephora this runs for $22.00 but I found for cheap on Jet.com, and I will keep my eye out for Beauty Brand's sale.

I don't know about long-term effects yet. Will update when I do.

on 1/10/2017 4:55:00 PM

I tried it on it the store for some odd reason and I thought it seemed legit. For the most part it's okay cuz it made my lashes look long. But it just made them look long and stringy. No volume or curl. I wouldn't recommend it. I'll stick to my lash blast.

on 7/9/2015 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have tried many, many mascaras over the years and this is fantastic mascara. What I look for in a mascara is length, volume and separation and this mascara checks all those boxes for me. Also, it does not smudge or flake and it only comes off when I take it off. I got my tube on Amazon for $15, so the price point is pretty good too. I will be buying again.

on 11/1/2016 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I prefer a natural look, so I really like this mascara. It makes my lashes darker and a bit longer, while keeping them separated. I hate clumpy looking lashes. It holds well throughout the day even when I have workouts. The ingredients are not completely clean, but none of the natural mascaras that I've tried perform this well.

Overall, a great mascara for an everyday natural look; you should definitely look elsewhere if what you want is dramatic / party lashes.

on 2/19/2016 7:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I've lost count of the number of brands of mascara I've tried. I've stopped using waterproof mascara due to the damage it was doing my lashes

This is water resistant, not proof, so more gentle than waterproof but provides some protection when I am cycling in the winter in the UK.

This is a great medium priced mascara. It lengthens and separates, provides real definition of the lashes without clumping. Doesn't flake or smudge but is easily removed with make up remover.

on 6/24/2015 3:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is the perfect mascara for me when I just want to wear one for day to day errands and activities. The wand really does a great job at lifting and separating the lashes as well as elongating. Two coats of this is ideal for nighttime more dramatic looks but overall is a good mascara to have on hand.

It doesn't clump and isn't that hard to remove. I like the way it separates my lashes and makes them look long and full.

When I apply this on top of my MUFE Smoky Extravagant mascara the results are to die for!! lol (pun intended). Love using the two together. But yes, alone this is definitely a keeper. No complaints thus far and I've had it for several months.

on 2/21/2015 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This mascara didn't do much for me. Granted, it did not clump, flake or smear, but overall, it didn't add much volume or length. My absolute biggest complaint is that it completely took the curl out of my lashes.

If you have very naturally curly lashes and are looking for a simple, almost no makeup look---this may be for you. This was terrible for my stick straight lashes.

I would not die for these lashes, but each time I apply this mascara it does kill me to watch my curls dissolve away! I'll stick to more dramatic, heavy-duty, waterproof mascaras.

on 5/23/2014 12:55:00 AM

I love this mascara. I buy it at the Beauty Brands lash bash event every year. My lashes clump easily. This mascara does not make my lashes clump and one coat does the job!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This mascara gives my lashes a pretty natural full look. I like that I can apply 2 coats for added volume and my lashes don't clump at all! I am in love! I bought this at the Beauty Brands Lash Bash and personally I would have never bought it any other time since it is pretty expensive. The packaging is pretty good, the black outside with silver writing makes it look very chic and when you screw the mascara wand back in, it shuts very well. I love it when my mascaras don't open easily so then if I travel with them I don't have to worry about them accidentally opening as much.
The look I get from it is similar to my Cover Girl Lash Blast Length but I feel that this PTR mascara gives my lashes a bit more lift and lengthens better than the Cover Girl one. I especially like the brush for this mascara. It is very slim and the bristles get a bit shorter at the end of the brush making it easy to get to those pesky little lashes. It says that this is water resistant but I have no problem with it not coming off when I remove it at the end of the day.
If you are on a budget I suggest waiting till the Beauty Brands event, I think the mascaras are priced at $11 or $12 so it is a good chance to try it if you like. I will be picking up another one at the event when it comes back around!

on 11/19/2014 4:48:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is hands down the best mascara I have used. Brush is great and my lashes do not have clumps and it is really lengthening- I have been through lots of mascaras and I really like this - had a smaller size I ordered from PTR website- you can build this and it's just great natural looking and lasts all day. - lifts, separates and no clumps ever.