Revlon Precision Lash Adhesive

Revlon Precision Lash Adhesive

4.2

2-Ethylhexyl Acrylate, Water (Eau), Methyl Methacrylate, Isobutyl Acrylate, Methacrylic Acid.

I'm kinda amazed at how good the reviews are for this adhesive. I don't know if it has changed since I bought it, which was a couple years back, but this product did not work for me. Admittedly the applicator was nice to use and it does get decently tacky but on my actual eyelids sweat, oil and the occasional watery eyed tear would mean that my lashes were half off my lid in only a couple of hours. The applicator did make it easy to quickly swipe and reapply but it would just consistently come off.

on 11/18/2016 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This is absolutely amazing. I have been using this for the last 7 months whenever I use Lashes (which isn't often) and I like the brush applicator better than the DUO tube applicator. I have the clear glue which works very well. It sticks and stays and removes without an issue or loss of my actual Lashes. I will continue to use this and only this lash glue. I hear it is a lot like the house of lashes adhesive that people rave about but I have never tried it.
**UPDATE 01/06/2017** I have been wearing falsies more and more and I must say that this works almost too well. By that I mean I lose a lash or two with removal because it sticks so well. I am not about that lash losing game so I went back to my dark DUO lash adhesive and have greatly minimized the chances of losing lashes.

on 5/5/2016 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

holy grail lash glue. your falsies just stick to your eyelid like no other with this glue. i love it. repurchasing it for sure.

on 2/2/2015 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I got this based on the great reviews. Maybe I got a dud but mine was not sticky, it just didn't seem to dry down the way it should. It stayed goopy and my lashes would peel at the sides. Mind you I was using strip lashes so maybe it would work better with individual ones who knows. I tried a few times with this and it just did not work out. Good thing is it did not make my eyes irritated like most glues.

on 1/2/2016 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I used to use the DUO lash glue, but I finally saw this at my local Walmart and picked it up. This lash glue is soooo much better! My lashes stay on all day and it's not messy at all. i love the little applicator and how controllable it is. My only gripes are how messy the outside of the container gets. Mine is really crusty looking. My second con is how it doesn't wash off completely. If you don't take the extra time to wash it off, it does stay on your eyelid skin. Overall though, it's definitely the best lash glue I've used.

on 8/21/2016 8:40:00 PM

This is freaking amazing!! So easy to use and my lashes stay on all day. Love that it's clear and waterproof. I've been wiping the opening with rubbing alcohol after each use to prevent build up. The glue comes off with my makeup remover. Love it.

on 12/6/2013 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this because it seems like a better way to apply glue to my lashes than my normal squeeze tube glue from Duo. Really it isn't that much simpler I just like to try new things. I would say this is a good product, but the Duo lash glue is a superior product. I had a bit harder time getting this to stick to the lash line, but once I got it down the lashes seem to stay until I took them off. The product is also latex free which is a plus if you are allergic to latex. Sometimes the Duo glue can sting my eyes, but I didn't have this problem with this product. I will continue to use it along with my Duo glue. I'm glad I picked it up. Overall I would give it more of a 3.5 or 3.75 lippies. My brush applicator was splayed a bit when I opened the product for the first time so that has been the only real disappointment.

Update: Totally great to use to restick clean, used lashes back on the lash trays. Just swipe this along the plastic mold, wait a few seconds and stick those lashes back on the packaging. Very helpful for keeping lashes in good shape for as long as possible!

on 6/30/2014 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Great latex free lash adhesive! I bought this about a year ago when I was first getting used to lashes. I bought it because it was latex-free and was the only one I could find. I love the fact that its a brush on adhesive, but like previously mentioned it does get very messy and built up around the area where it closes.

When used correctly, the adhesive is very strong and can last all day! Just recently I had put lashes on, and then my husband wanted to go for a ride on his motorcycle. My first thought was "my lashes are going to fall off for sure", but decided to test it out. After riding at about 70km, the lashes stayed put, did not move at all! At the end of the night, I went to take them off and noticed that they did not even pull up at the ends/sides at all!

The only downside is that we do not have the Dark colour in Canada. When we do I think I'd prefer that one, but for now the clear is perfectly fine. From personal experience, when the glue starts to turn an iridescent blue colour on the lash band, its time to put your lashes on. I find putting just a bit more on both ends of the lashes helps to keep them in place all day!

This lash adhesive is the only reason why I am able to apply false lashes. It's a wonderful product. The clear type applies on a light blue and as it starts to change from light blue to clear you know it's ready to apply to the eye area. I have tried all three types that they have available which are, the clear, the latex and the black. Out of all three I personally prefer the clear and not sure why but my latex tube had a horrible smell to it however, the latex was the easiest to "peel" off literally. The black is great if ur an expert at applying liquid eyeliner. I feel that the black has to be more precisely applied without error because hence the name, it will dry black.

on 10/23/2014 4:31:00 PM

I am just starting out with fake eyelashes, I want to use them for Halloween and raves. It's easy to apply along the lash line and even dipping into the corners of the lash and my eyelash base if I need to. Its strong and holds well, it dries clear, easy to come over with make up remover wipes. I have super sensitive eyes when trying new products, it didn't bother my eyes at all.
I am going to use it later today to glue rhinestones to my face, I am positive it will make them stick better than when I tried to use Spirit Gum.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools