Rue 21-Pink Ice

Filtered by eye Color : Green
 Rue 21-Pink Ice

4.8

This is really a good fresh scent. They say it's young but I don't think so necessarily. It smells like grapefruit and really sweet and fresh. I wear this often when hanging around the house or running.to the store. It probably isn't good for anyone over 35 at night....it's not strong enough. Not enough of a nighttime.sophisticated statement perfume ...but it is very pretty and feminine.and delicious.

Absolutely love this! I've been using it for a few years and I still really like it. I alternate daily between this and Viva La Juicy, using Pink Ice for more casual situations. Everyone always compliments me when I wear this. For the price ($9.99 the last time I bought it) it's a great buy and for how often I use it lasts 5-6 months. Definitely recommend if you're looking for a sweet, girly scent. Not a cheap or musky smelling fragrance at all.

on 11/19/2012 2:47:00 AM

I'm 37 and love this perfume! And can't beat the price :) I do agree it lacks In staying power but my Bebe perfume that was priced fair but still double the price of this at TJ MAXX has the same staying power.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

i llllluuuuuuuuvvvvvvvv the rue21 stores!!!
They are set up nice and everything is easy to find what your looking four.
Anywho, the fragrance pink ice is only 10$$$$!!!!!!!
it smells like candy-almost and very sweet kinda fruity on me.
I just ran out of it and today im going back 2 rue21 to get some more and prob. try their others.
i have almost all of their fragrances and i love them all.

if u are looking for a new purfume and dont wanna spend big bucks i reccomed finding one u like at rue21 esp. pink ice!!!!!

other rue 21 purfumes that smell delish are ; Tarea , revert, pink ice, rue, etc, twenty-one black. i havent tried sparkle or runway21. hope this helped!!!!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love how flirty & playful this is! I use this often, and it's really cheap for perfume! I love it. It even lasts a while too.

on 6/2/2010 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I really like this product!!! Perfume usually gives me horrible headaches but this one doesn't! Their other perfumes have an odd smell and this one by far is the best. I already have a 2cd one when my fist one runs out! :)

Popular Fragrances