Rue 21-Pink Ice

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/10/2010 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This scent is really nice, to me it's like a sugar, floral, fruity smell. The packaging is cute and only come in 1.7oz for about $10. For me this perfume last long for something so cheap. I think its worth it! I would buy this again

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

You truly can't beat the price for under 15 dollars and this smells wonderful to me!

This perfume is great! You can get it at any Rue21 store for about 10 dollars, which is so inexpensive! It smells so yummy like grapefruit and it's PINK! Woohoo! The packaging is really cute too! So basically it's a yummy smelling, pink perfume that costs around 10 dollars for a cute little 1.7 oz bottle. That's amazing.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite Rue21 perfume everyone asks what perfume and I wearing and it is very popular and it smells so fresh and great to put on after a nice bath or shower and it smells loud but not too loud and it lasts all day long the sent is like apples and nice sweet sexy things

on 9/18/2015 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It was $10 at the Rue 21 in Sherwood Mall. Pink Ice is probably my favorite scent from their brand, and according to the sales lady it is one of the more popular fragrances. It was a decent sized bottle, so you get a lot of product for an amazing price.

My friend gave me this perfume when I noticed it on her shelf in her room. I looked at it & said "that's a cute bottle" then I smelled it & she said I could have it! Pink Ice is a very fresh, soapy, sweet fruit smelling scent. It reminds me of junior high for some reason. I think this fragrance would be well suited for any girl 25 & under. I'm 20 & I like it!

I could go on and on about this perfume. I absolutely love it and I think I'm addicted to it! The best way I can describe this perfume is that it's like a big juicy piece of fruit that I want to sink my teeth into. I just want to eat it up. And it's sweet but refreshing as well, which is why it fits the name perfectly. It's as refreshing as ice and bright and cheerful like the color pink.

Sometimes, I'll be sitting at home studying or something and I'll just spray it on so I can smell it. Even if I'm not going anywhere. I wish it lasted longer, but at $10 a bottle I can easily afford to spray it more than once a day. If I had one of those perfume travelers I would take this one in my purse.

If you like sweet fruity smells, this is for you. Obviously this isn't for everybody, though. A lot of people say that only teenagers should wear it, but I'm 23 and I don't care. Next time you're at Rue 21 grab this one!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Cutest scent ever! :) it's so fruity and clean smelling. It's a nice light fragrance - great for summer. Doesn't last too long, but I carry it in my purse and touch up every couple of hrs. For $10 it's totally worth it. :)

10 bucks for a perfume! hell yes lol. it smells great, kinda sweet and a little tart like grapefruit and sweet like candy. i love rue 21 sents, there so cheap and smell great. but this is my fav by far. i get a lot of complements and it dosnt smell cheap at all. will keep buying

I have the solid perfume in this scent. I really like it but the scent dosent last that long,maybe its because Its the solid perfume. If I got the spray it would be a different story. I just wanted to Try it out and for 2$ sale at the time I couldn't pass it up. Really pretty and reminds me of my teenage years. The packaging is what really drew me in. Its this cute cube that reminds me of a lipbalm, and the pink circle in the middle holds the perfume. It clicks closed and dosent open in my purse. I really can't wait till I can get my hands on the spray.

Popular Fragrances