Rue 21-Pink Ice

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/10/2012 4:16:00 AM

I use to work at Rue21, and my favorite part about working there was being able to spray this perfume on everything! It's a very clean sweet scent, and it's only $10! The downside to this product is the lasting power. It's very light, and needs reapplication throughout the day.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I purchased 3 bottles of perfume last week from Rue 21. Pink Ice is one of them. I really like everything about this scent *except* for it's staying power....but then it IS only $10. Cannot expect too much :-) It lasts about an hour, maybe 2, is very very fruity, light, clean and a perfect summer scent. The bottle is square, crystal like and pink in color.... in my opinion, actually very classy & pretty looking for the price...it looks pretty on my vanity :-)

The sales girl (and I do mean GIRL as she couldn't have been 15) said to me when I was smelling the 5-6 scents they had available "Your really should try this one (it was Tarea, which I also purchased), it's more for women your age than the Pink Ice is".....WOW! LOL! I replied with "Your not paid on commission are you...." lol!

Regardless, I personally love it.

on 9/19/2011 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Pink Ice is their best selling perfume. Here are some facts and thoughts about it...

-The only bottle it comes in, which is a 1.7 oz bottle, I love the square bottle

-retails for only $9.99! I had a coupon and got it for $6.00!!!

-initial smell of this is really fruity and "sparkly" happy sweet youthful and cheerful

-It defiantly smells like sweet fruit..Im not sure what fruit I cant tell if its raspberry or grapefruit with a hint of floral in the background

-this is a great scent not only for any teenager but for anyone that wants to feel fresh or wants a pick me up

-They also carry solid perfume in this scent also. since it doesn't last that long but still has decent staying power for the price

-I cant pick out notes in this. this is just a great affordable,fresh,nice scent

I rated this a 4 for staying power and not enough complexity,a 1 for price,and a 5 for the cute bottle
I like it so much Im giving it a 5

on 3/2/2011 7:09:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is a tart and sweet scent it is very good. Smells like a mix of grapefruit, and candy with a little bit of light woods. It is a very girly pretty scent, very good for the spring and summer. It is light, so it doesn't last as long on my skin as I would like it too. It is very affordable and it is rue 21's best selling fragrance so I would really recommend giving this a try if you haven't already.

Popular Fragrances