Rue 21-Pink Ice

Rue 21-Pink Ice

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Absolutely love this! I've been using it for a few years and I still really like it. I alternate daily between this and Viva La Juicy, using Pink Ice for more casual situations. Everyone always compliments me when I wear this. For the price ($9.99 the last time I bought it) it's a great buy and for how often I use it lasts 5-6 months. Definitely recommend if you're looking for a sweet, girly scent. Not a cheap or musky smelling fragrance at all.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love how flirty & playful this is! I use this often, and it's really cheap for perfume! I love it. It even lasts a while too.

My friend gave me this perfume when I noticed it on her shelf in her room. I looked at it & said "that's a cute bottle" then I smelled it & she said I could have it! Pink Ice is a very fresh, soapy, sweet fruit smelling scent. It reminds me of junior high for some reason. I think this fragrance would be well suited for any girl 25 & under. I'm 20 & I like it!

I could go on and on about this perfume. I absolutely love it and I think I'm addicted to it! The best way I can describe this perfume is that it's like a big juicy piece of fruit that I want to sink my teeth into. I just want to eat it up. And it's sweet but refreshing as well, which is why it fits the name perfectly. It's as refreshing as ice and bright and cheerful like the color pink.

Sometimes, I'll be sitting at home studying or something and I'll just spray it on so I can smell it. Even if I'm not going anywhere. I wish it lasted longer, but at $10 a bottle I can easily afford to spray it more than once a day. If I had one of those perfume travelers I would take this one in my purse.

If you like sweet fruity smells, this is for you. Obviously this isn't for everybody, though. A lot of people say that only teenagers should wear it, but I'm 23 and I don't care. Next time you're at Rue 21 grab this one!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love love love this perfume!!!!!! it is the perfect pink grapefruit perfume for summertime!! it is refreshing, and eye opening, and it is perfectly noticable without being or smelling heavy. I love how many compliments I get when i wear this perfume!!! I also like that not that many other ppl if any in my town own this fragrance! so I like knowing about this store and their amazing cheap fragrances!! def #1 for summer

on 11/10/2012 4:16:00 AM

I use to work at Rue21, and my favorite part about working there was being able to spray this perfume on everything! It's a very clean sweet scent, and it's only $10! The downside to this product is the lasting power. It's very light, and needs reapplication throughout the day.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

i llllluuuuuuuuvvvvvvvv the rue21 stores!!!
They are set up nice and everything is easy to find what your looking four.
Anywho, the fragrance pink ice is only 10$$$$!!!!!!!
it smells like candy-almost and very sweet kinda fruity on me.
I just ran out of it and today im going back 2 rue21 to get some more and prob. try their others.
i have almost all of their fragrances and i love them all.

if u are looking for a new purfume and dont wanna spend big bucks i reccomed finding one u like at rue21 esp. pink ice!!!!!

other rue 21 purfumes that smell delish are ; Tarea , revert, pink ice, rue, etc, twenty-one black. i havent tried sparkle or runway21. hope this helped!!!!!!

This perfume is just wonderful. I used it during Jr. Year of high school and it takes me back to those wonderful moments; I used this a lot during my out of state band trip. It's fruity and flirty. I think this would suit any young girl. It's not expensive and it stays on for a long time. I think this is Rue 21's best fragrance. I own 21 Black and I don't like it as much as I like this one. I recommend this to anyone.

I have the solid perfume in this scent. I really like it but the scent dosent last that long,maybe its because Its the solid perfume. If I got the spray it would be a different story. I just wanted to Try it out and for 2$ sale at the time I couldn't pass it up. Really pretty and reminds me of my teenage years. The packaging is what really drew me in. Its this cute cube that reminds me of a lipbalm, and the pink circle in the middle holds the perfume. It clicks closed and dosent open in my purse. I really can't wait till I can get my hands on the spray.

Popular Fragrances