Rue 21-Pink Ice

Rue 21-Pink Ice

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

This is really a good fresh scent. They say it's young but I don't think so necessarily. It smells like grapefruit and really sweet and fresh. I wear this often when hanging around the house or running.to the store. It probably isn't good for anyone over 35 at night....it's not strong enough. Not enough of a nighttime.sophisticated statement perfume ...but it is very pretty and feminine.and delicious.

Absolutely love this! I've been using it for a few years and I still really like it. I alternate daily between this and Viva La Juicy, using Pink Ice for more casual situations. Everyone always compliments me when I wear this. For the price ($9.99 the last time I bought it) it's a great buy and for how often I use it lasts 5-6 months. Definitely recommend if you're looking for a sweet, girly scent. Not a cheap or musky smelling fragrance at all.

on 11/19/2012 2:47:00 AM

I'm 37 and love this perfume! And can't beat the price :) I do agree it lacks In staying power but my Bebe perfume that was priced fair but still double the price of this at TJ MAXX has the same staying power.

I could go on and on about this perfume. I absolutely love it and I think I'm addicted to it! The best way I can describe this perfume is that it's like a big juicy piece of fruit that I want to sink my teeth into. I just want to eat it up. And it's sweet but refreshing as well, which is why it fits the name perfectly. It's as refreshing as ice and bright and cheerful like the color pink.

Sometimes, I'll be sitting at home studying or something and I'll just spray it on so I can smell it. Even if I'm not going anywhere. I wish it lasted longer, but at $10 a bottle I can easily afford to spray it more than once a day. If I had one of those perfume travelers I would take this one in my purse.

If you like sweet fruity smells, this is for you. Obviously this isn't for everybody, though. A lot of people say that only teenagers should wear it, but I'm 23 and I don't care. Next time you're at Rue 21 grab this one!

on 11/10/2012 4:16:00 AM

I use to work at Rue21, and my favorite part about working there was being able to spray this perfume on everything! It's a very clean sweet scent, and it's only $10! The downside to this product is the lasting power. It's very light, and needs reapplication throughout the day.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I purchased 3 bottles of perfume last week from Rue 21. Pink Ice is one of them. I really like everything about this scent *except* for it's staying power....but then it IS only $10. Cannot expect too much :-) It lasts about an hour, maybe 2, is very very fruity, light, clean and a perfect summer scent. The bottle is square, crystal like and pink in color.... in my opinion, actually very classy & pretty looking for the price...it looks pretty on my vanity :-)

The sales girl (and I do mean GIRL as she couldn't have been 15) said to me when I was smelling the 5-6 scents they had available "Your really should try this one (it was Tarea, which I also purchased), it's more for women your age than the Pink Ice is".....WOW! LOL! I replied with "Your not paid on commission are you...." lol!

Regardless, I personally love it.

This perfume is just wonderful. I used it during Jr. Year of high school and it takes me back to those wonderful moments; I used this a lot during my out of state band trip. It's fruity and flirty. I think this would suit any young girl. It's not expensive and it stays on for a long time. I think this is Rue 21's best fragrance. I own 21 Black and I don't like it as much as I like this one. I recommend this to anyone.

This perfume is great! You can get it at any Rue21 store for about 10 dollars, which is so inexpensive! It smells so yummy like grapefruit and it's PINK! Woohoo! The packaging is really cute too! So basically it's a yummy smelling, pink perfume that costs around 10 dollars for a cute little 1.7 oz bottle. That's amazing.

10 bucks for a perfume! hell yes lol. it smells great, kinda sweet and a little tart like grapefruit and sweet like candy. i love rue 21 sents, there so cheap and smell great. but this is my fav by far. i get a lot of complements and it dosnt smell cheap at all. will keep buying

I have the solid perfume in this scent. I really like it but the scent dosent last that long,maybe its because Its the solid perfume. If I got the spray it would be a different story. I just wanted to Try it out and for 2$ sale at the time I couldn't pass it up. Really pretty and reminds me of my teenage years. The packaging is what really drew me in. Its this cute cube that reminds me of a lipbalm, and the pink circle in the middle holds the perfume. It clicks closed and dosent open in my purse. I really can't wait till I can get my hands on the spray.

Popular Fragrances