Rue 21-Pink Ice

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
 Rue 21-Pink Ice

4.6

This is really a good fresh scent. They say it's young but I don't think so necessarily. It smells like grapefruit and really sweet and fresh. I wear this often when hanging around the house or running.to the store. It probably isn't good for anyone over 35 at night....it's not strong enough. Not enough of a nighttime.sophisticated statement perfume ...but it is very pretty and feminine.and delicious.

10 bucks for a perfume! hell yes lol. it smells great, kinda sweet and a little tart like grapefruit and sweet like candy. i love rue 21 sents, there so cheap and smell great. but this is my fav by far. i get a lot of complements and it dosnt smell cheap at all. will keep buying

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This scent is scrumptious! There is a Rue21 at my local outlets, so I decided to finally purchase this product. I love anything to do with pink.
This sweet, sugary, fresh scent leaves me feeling like I smell yummy. For $10 for about 1.7 oz, this is a bargain. Scent is relatively long lasting, but not over bearing. Smells like sugar, cotton candy, and a bit like grapefruit. will repurchase when i run out!

on 3/2/2011 7:09:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is a tart and sweet scent it is very good. Smells like a mix of grapefruit, and candy with a little bit of light woods. It is a very girly pretty scent, very good for the spring and summer. It is light, so it doesn't last as long on my skin as I would like it too. It is very affordable and it is rue 21's best selling fragrance so I would really recommend giving this a try if you haven't already.

on 6/2/2010 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I really like this product!!! Perfume usually gives me horrible headaches but this one doesn't! Their other perfumes have an odd smell and this one by far is the best. I already have a 2cd one when my fist one runs out! :)