Rue 21-Pink Ice

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I purchased 3 bottles of perfume last week from Rue 21. Pink Ice is one of them. I really like everything about this scent *except* for it's staying power....but then it IS only $10. Cannot expect too much :-) It lasts about an hour, maybe 2, is very very fruity, light, clean and a perfect summer scent. The bottle is square, crystal like and pink in color.... in my opinion, actually very classy & pretty looking for the price...it looks pretty on my vanity :-)

The sales girl (and I do mean GIRL as she couldn't have been 15) said to me when I was smelling the 5-6 scents they had available "Your really should try this one (it was Tarea, which I also purchased), it's more for women your age than the Pink Ice is".....WOW! LOL! I replied with "Your not paid on commission are you...." lol!

Regardless, I personally love it.

on 4/10/2010 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This scent is really nice, to me it's like a sugar, floral, fruity smell. The packaging is cute and only come in 1.7oz for about $10. For me this perfume last long for something so cheap. I think its worth it! I would buy this again

This is really a good fresh scent. They say it's young but I don't think so necessarily. It smells like grapefruit and really sweet and fresh. I wear this often when hanging around the house or running.to the store. It probably isn't good for anyone over 35 at night....it's not strong enough. Not enough of a nighttime.sophisticated statement perfume ...but it is very pretty and feminine.and delicious.

Absolutely love this! I've been using it for a few years and I still really like it. I alternate daily between this and Viva La Juicy, using Pink Ice for more casual situations. Everyone always compliments me when I wear this. For the price ($9.99 the last time I bought it) it's a great buy and for how often I use it lasts 5-6 months. Definitely recommend if you're looking for a sweet, girly scent. Not a cheap or musky smelling fragrance at all.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

You truly can't beat the price for under 15 dollars and this smells wonderful to me!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love how flirty & playful this is! I use this often, and it's really cheap for perfume! I love it. It even lasts a while too.

on 9/19/2011 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Pink Ice is their best selling perfume. Here are some facts and thoughts about it...

-The only bottle it comes in, which is a 1.7 oz bottle, I love the square bottle

-retails for only $9.99! I had a coupon and got it for $6.00!!!

-initial smell of this is really fruity and "sparkly" happy sweet youthful and cheerful

-It defiantly smells like sweet fruit..Im not sure what fruit I cant tell if its raspberry or grapefruit with a hint of floral in the background

-this is a great scent not only for any teenager but for anyone that wants to feel fresh or wants a pick me up

-They also carry solid perfume in this scent also. since it doesn't last that long but still has decent staying power for the price

-I cant pick out notes in this. this is just a great affordable,fresh,nice scent

I rated this a 4 for staying power and not enough complexity,a 1 for price,and a 5 for the cute bottle
I like it so much Im giving it a 5

This perfume is great! You can get it at any Rue21 store for about 10 dollars, which is so inexpensive! It smells so yummy like grapefruit and it's PINK! Woohoo! The packaging is really cute too! So basically it's a yummy smelling, pink perfume that costs around 10 dollars for a cute little 1.7 oz bottle. That's amazing.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite Rue21 perfume everyone asks what perfume and I wearing and it is very popular and it smells so fresh and great to put on after a nice bath or shower and it smells loud but not too loud and it lasts all day long the sent is like apples and nice sweet sexy things

on 9/18/2015 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It was $10 at the Rue 21 in Sherwood Mall. Pink Ice is probably my favorite scent from their brand, and according to the sales lady it is one of the more popular fragrances. It was a decent sized bottle, so you get a lot of product for an amazing price.

Popular Fragrances