Rue 21-Pink Ice

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite Rue21 perfume everyone asks what perfume and I wearing and it is very popular and it smells so fresh and great to put on after a nice bath or shower and it smells loud but not too loud and it lasts all day long the sent is like apples and nice sweet sexy things

on 9/18/2015 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It was $10 at the Rue 21 in Sherwood Mall. Pink Ice is probably my favorite scent from their brand, and according to the sales lady it is one of the more popular fragrances. It was a decent sized bottle, so you get a lot of product for an amazing price.

This is really a good fresh scent. They say it's young but I don't think so necessarily. It smells like grapefruit and really sweet and fresh. I wear this often when hanging around the house or running.to the store. It probably isn't good for anyone over 35 at night....it's not strong enough. Not enough of a nighttime.sophisticated statement perfume ...but it is very pretty and feminine.and delicious.

Absolutely love this! I've been using it for a few years and I still really like it. I alternate daily between this and Viva La Juicy, using Pink Ice for more casual situations. Everyone always compliments me when I wear this. For the price ($9.99 the last time I bought it) it's a great buy and for how often I use it lasts 5-6 months. Definitely recommend if you're looking for a sweet, girly scent. Not a cheap or musky smelling fragrance at all.

on 11/19/2012 2:47:00 AM

I'm 37 and love this perfume! And can't beat the price :) I do agree it lacks In staying power but my Bebe perfume that was priced fair but still double the price of this at TJ MAXX has the same staying power.

I could go on and on about this perfume. I absolutely love it and I think I'm addicted to it! The best way I can describe this perfume is that it's like a big juicy piece of fruit that I want to sink my teeth into. I just want to eat it up. And it's sweet but refreshing as well, which is why it fits the name perfectly. It's as refreshing as ice and bright and cheerful like the color pink.

Sometimes, I'll be sitting at home studying or something and I'll just spray it on so I can smell it. Even if I'm not going anywhere. I wish it lasted longer, but at $10 a bottle I can easily afford to spray it more than once a day. If I had one of those perfume travelers I would take this one in my purse.

If you like sweet fruity smells, this is for you. Obviously this isn't for everybody, though. A lot of people say that only teenagers should wear it, but I'm 23 and I don't care. Next time you're at Rue 21 grab this one!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love love love this perfume!!!!!! it is the perfect pink grapefruit perfume for summertime!! it is refreshing, and eye opening, and it is perfectly noticable without being or smelling heavy. I love how many compliments I get when i wear this perfume!!! I also like that not that many other ppl if any in my town own this fragrance! so I like knowing about this store and their amazing cheap fragrances!! def #1 for summer

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Cutest scent ever! :) it's so fruity and clean smelling. It's a nice light fragrance - great for summer. Doesn't last too long, but I carry it in my purse and touch up every couple of hrs. For $10 it's totally worth it. :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

i llllluuuuuuuuvvvvvvvv the rue21 stores!!!
They are set up nice and everything is easy to find what your looking four.
Anywho, the fragrance pink ice is only 10$$$$!!!!!!!
it smells like candy-almost and very sweet kinda fruity on me.
I just ran out of it and today im going back 2 rue21 to get some more and prob. try their others.
i have almost all of their fragrances and i love them all.

if u are looking for a new purfume and dont wanna spend big bucks i reccomed finding one u like at rue21 esp. pink ice!!!!!

other rue 21 purfumes that smell delish are ; Tarea , revert, pink ice, rue, etc, twenty-one black. i havent tried sparkle or runway21. hope this helped!!!!!!

This perfume is just wonderful. I used it during Jr. Year of high school and it takes me back to those wonderful moments; I used this a lot during my out of state band trip. It's fruity and flirty. I think this would suit any young girl. It's not expensive and it stays on for a long time. I think this is Rue 21's best fragrance. I own 21 Black and I don't like it as much as I like this one. I recommend this to anyone.

Popular Fragrances