Rue 21-Pink Ice

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/5/2012 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Nice light fruity floral scent but boring at the same time. I ended up returning this because the lasting power is also bad. If you like the smell of pomegrantes and lemonade then try this.

My friend gave me this perfume when I noticed it on her shelf in her room. I looked at it & said "that's a cute bottle" then I smelled it & she said I could have it! Pink Ice is a very fresh, soapy, sweet fruit smelling scent. It reminds me of junior high for some reason. I think this fragrance would be well suited for any girl 25 & under. I'm 20 & I like it!

on 1/7/2011 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Smells like Cotton Candy....yummy!!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

You truly can't beat the price for under 15 dollars and this smells wonderful to me!

on 11/10/2012 4:16:00 AM

I use to work at Rue21, and my favorite part about working there was being able to spray this perfume on everything! It's a very clean sweet scent, and it's only $10! The downside to this product is the lasting power. It's very light, and needs reapplication throughout the day.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I purchased 3 bottles of perfume last week from Rue 21. Pink Ice is one of them. I really like everything about this scent *except* for it's staying power....but then it IS only $10. Cannot expect too much :-) It lasts about an hour, maybe 2, is very very fruity, light, clean and a perfect summer scent. The bottle is square, crystal like and pink in color.... in my opinion, actually very classy & pretty looking for the price...it looks pretty on my vanity :-)

The sales girl (and I do mean GIRL as she couldn't have been 15) said to me when I was smelling the 5-6 scents they had available "Your really should try this one (it was Tarea, which I also purchased), it's more for women your age than the Pink Ice is".....WOW! LOL! I replied with "Your not paid on commission are you...." lol!

Regardless, I personally love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love how flirty & playful this is! I use this often, and it's really cheap for perfume! I love it. It even lasts a while too.

This perfume is great! You can get it at any Rue21 store for about 10 dollars, which is so inexpensive! It smells so yummy like grapefruit and it's PINK! Woohoo! The packaging is really cute too! So basically it's a yummy smelling, pink perfume that costs around 10 dollars for a cute little 1.7 oz bottle. That's amazing.

10 bucks for a perfume! hell yes lol. it smells great, kinda sweet and a little tart like grapefruit and sweet like candy. i love rue 21 sents, there so cheap and smell great. but this is my fav by far. i get a lot of complements and it dosnt smell cheap at all. will keep buying

I have the solid perfume in this scent. I really like it but the scent dosent last that long,maybe its because Its the solid perfume. If I got the spray it would be a different story. I just wanted to Try it out and for 2$ sale at the time I couldn't pass it up. Really pretty and reminds me of my teenage years. The packaging is what really drew me in. Its this cute cube that reminds me of a lipbalm, and the pink circle in the middle holds the perfume. It clicks closed and dosent open in my purse. I really can't wait till I can get my hands on the spray.

Popular Fragrances