Rue 21-Pink Ice

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/10/2010 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This scent is really nice, to me it's like a sugar, floral, fruity smell. The packaging is cute and only come in 1.7oz for about $10. For me this perfume last long for something so cheap. I think its worth it! I would buy this again

on 6/2/2010 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I really like this product!!! Perfume usually gives me horrible headaches but this one doesn't! Their other perfumes have an odd smell and this one by far is the best. I already have a 2cd one when my fist one runs out! :)

on 1/7/2011 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Smells like Cotton Candy....yummy!!

this is an amazing smell, is it just me or does this smell exactly like the ed hardy perfume, the one in the pink bottle and comes in the cylindrical packaging???

on 3/2/2011 7:09:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is a tart and sweet scent it is very good. Smells like a mix of grapefruit, and candy with a little bit of light woods. It is a very girly pretty scent, very good for the spring and summer. It is light, so it doesn't last as long on my skin as I would like it too. It is very affordable and it is rue 21's best selling fragrance so I would really recommend giving this a try if you haven't already.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This scent is scrumptious! There is a Rue21 at my local outlets, so I decided to finally purchase this product. I love anything to do with pink.
This sweet, sugary, fresh scent leaves me feeling like I smell yummy. For $10 for about 1.7 oz, this is a bargain. Scent is relatively long lasting, but not over bearing. Smells like sugar, cotton candy, and a bit like grapefruit. will repurchase when i run out!

I have the solid perfume in this scent. I really like it but the scent dosent last that long,maybe its because Its the solid perfume. If I got the spray it would be a different story. I just wanted to Try it out and for 2$ sale at the time I couldn't pass it up. Really pretty and reminds me of my teenage years. The packaging is what really drew me in. Its this cute cube that reminds me of a lipbalm, and the pink circle in the middle holds the perfume. It clicks closed and dosent open in my purse. I really can't wait till I can get my hands on the spray.

10 bucks for a perfume! hell yes lol. it smells great, kinda sweet and a little tart like grapefruit and sweet like candy. i love rue 21 sents, there so cheap and smell great. but this is my fav by far. i get a lot of complements and it dosnt smell cheap at all. will keep buying

This perfume is great! You can get it at any Rue21 store for about 10 dollars, which is so inexpensive! It smells so yummy like grapefruit and it's PINK! Woohoo! The packaging is really cute too! So basically it's a yummy smelling, pink perfume that costs around 10 dollars for a cute little 1.7 oz bottle. That's amazing.

on 9/19/2011 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Pink Ice is their best selling perfume. Here are some facts and thoughts about it...

-The only bottle it comes in, which is a 1.7 oz bottle, I love the square bottle

-retails for only $9.99! I had a coupon and got it for $6.00!!!

-initial smell of this is really fruity and "sparkly" happy sweet youthful and cheerful

-It defiantly smells like sweet fruit..Im not sure what fruit I cant tell if its raspberry or grapefruit with a hint of floral in the background

-this is a great scent not only for any teenager but for anyone that wants to feel fresh or wants a pick me up

-They also carry solid perfume in this scent also. since it doesn't last that long but still has decent staying power for the price

-I cant pick out notes in this. this is just a great affordable,fresh,nice scent

I rated this a 4 for staying power and not enough complexity,a 1 for price,and a 5 for the cute bottle
I like it so much Im giving it a 5