Rue 21-Pink Ice

Filtered by age: 36-43
 Rue 21-Pink Ice

4.7

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I purchased 3 bottles of perfume last week from Rue 21. Pink Ice is one of them. I really like everything about this scent *except* for it's staying power....but then it IS only $10. Cannot expect too much :-) It lasts about an hour, maybe 2, is very very fruity, light, clean and a perfect summer scent. The bottle is square, crystal like and pink in color.... in my opinion, actually very classy & pretty looking for the price...it looks pretty on my vanity :-)

The sales girl (and I do mean GIRL as she couldn't have been 15) said to me when I was smelling the 5-6 scents they had available "Your really should try this one (it was Tarea, which I also purchased), it's more for women your age than the Pink Ice is".....WOW! LOL! I replied with "Your not paid on commission are you...." lol!

Regardless, I personally love it.

This is really a good fresh scent. They say it's young but I don't think so necessarily. It smells like grapefruit and really sweet and fresh. I wear this often when hanging around the house or running.to the store. It probably isn't good for anyone over 35 at night....it's not strong enough. Not enough of a nighttime.sophisticated statement perfume ...but it is very pretty and feminine.and delicious.

on 11/19/2012 2:47:00 AM

I'm 37 and love this perfume! And can't beat the price :) I do agree it lacks In staying power but my Bebe perfume that was priced fair but still double the price of this at TJ MAXX has the same staying power.

Popular Fragrances