Rue 21-Pink Ice

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/18/2015 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It was $10 at the Rue 21 in Sherwood Mall. Pink Ice is probably my favorite scent from their brand, and according to the sales lady it is one of the more popular fragrances. It was a decent sized bottle, so you get a lot of product for an amazing price.

Absolutely love this! I've been using it for a few years and I still really like it. I alternate daily between this and Viva La Juicy, using Pink Ice for more casual situations. Everyone always compliments me when I wear this. For the price ($9.99 the last time I bought it) it's a great buy and for how often I use it lasts 5-6 months. Definitely recommend if you're looking for a sweet, girly scent. Not a cheap or musky smelling fragrance at all.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

You truly can't beat the price for under 15 dollars and this smells wonderful to me!

on 12/5/2012 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Nice light fruity floral scent but boring at the same time. I ended up returning this because the lasting power is also bad. If you like the smell of pomegrantes and lemonade then try this.

My friend gave me this perfume when I noticed it on her shelf in her room. I looked at it & said "that's a cute bottle" then I smelled it & she said I could have it! Pink Ice is a very fresh, soapy, sweet fruit smelling scent. It reminds me of junior high for some reason. I think this fragrance would be well suited for any girl 25 & under. I'm 20 & I like it!

I could go on and on about this perfume. I absolutely love it and I think I'm addicted to it! The best way I can describe this perfume is that it's like a big juicy piece of fruit that I want to sink my teeth into. I just want to eat it up. And it's sweet but refreshing as well, which is why it fits the name perfectly. It's as refreshing as ice and bright and cheerful like the color pink.

Sometimes, I'll be sitting at home studying or something and I'll just spray it on so I can smell it. Even if I'm not going anywhere. I wish it lasted longer, but at $10 a bottle I can easily afford to spray it more than once a day. If I had one of those perfume travelers I would take this one in my purse.

If you like sweet fruity smells, this is for you. Obviously this isn't for everybody, though. A lot of people say that only teenagers should wear it, but I'm 23 and I don't care. Next time you're at Rue 21 grab this one!

on 11/10/2012 4:16:00 AM

I use to work at Rue21, and my favorite part about working there was being able to spray this perfume on everything! It's a very clean sweet scent, and it's only $10! The downside to this product is the lasting power. It's very light, and needs reapplication throughout the day.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Cutest scent ever! :) it's so fruity and clean smelling. It's a nice light fragrance - great for summer. Doesn't last too long, but I carry it in my purse and touch up every couple of hrs. For $10 it's totally worth it. :)

This perfume is just wonderful. I used it during Jr. Year of high school and it takes me back to those wonderful moments; I used this a lot during my out of state band trip. It's fruity and flirty. I think this would suit any young girl. It's not expensive and it stays on for a long time. I think this is Rue 21's best fragrance. I own 21 Black and I don't like it as much as I like this one. I recommend this to anyone.

This perfume is great! You can get it at any Rue21 store for about 10 dollars, which is so inexpensive! It smells so yummy like grapefruit and it's PINK! Woohoo! The packaging is really cute too! So basically it's a yummy smelling, pink perfume that costs around 10 dollars for a cute little 1.7 oz bottle. That's amazing.

Popular Fragrances