Rue 21-Pink Ice

Rue 21-Pink Ice

4.8

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite Rue21 perfume everyone asks what perfume and I wearing and it is very popular and it smells so fresh and great to put on after a nice bath or shower and it smells loud but not too loud and it lasts all day long the sent is like apples and nice sweet sexy things

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

i llllluuuuuuuuvvvvvvvv the rue21 stores!!!
They are set up nice and everything is easy to find what your looking four.
Anywho, the fragrance pink ice is only 10$$$$!!!!!!!
it smells like candy-almost and very sweet kinda fruity on me.
I just ran out of it and today im going back 2 rue21 to get some more and prob. try their others.
i have almost all of their fragrances and i love them all.

if u are looking for a new purfume and dont wanna spend big bucks i reccomed finding one u like at rue21 esp. pink ice!!!!!

other rue 21 purfumes that smell delish are ; Tarea , revert, pink ice, rue, etc, twenty-one black. i havent tried sparkle or runway21. hope this helped!!!!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love how flirty & playful this is! I use this often, and it's really cheap for perfume! I love it. It even lasts a while too.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This scent is scrumptious! There is a Rue21 at my local outlets, so I decided to finally purchase this product. I love anything to do with pink.
This sweet, sugary, fresh scent leaves me feeling like I smell yummy. For $10 for about 1.7 oz, this is a bargain. Scent is relatively long lasting, but not over bearing. Smells like sugar, cotton candy, and a bit like grapefruit. will repurchase when i run out!

on 6/2/2010 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I really like this product!!! Perfume usually gives me horrible headaches but this one doesn't! Their other perfumes have an odd smell and this one by far is the best. I already have a 2cd one when my fist one runs out! :)

Popular Fragrances