Neutrogena Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector SPF 25 in Fair 05

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector SPF 25 in Fair 05

3.8

I don't know if I will repurchase this because it is pretty expensive it works well as a highlighting concealer, like the maybelline one, although I think this is more yellow-toned. I like the added spf in here. the twist cap pen wastes quote a bit of product so they could fix the amount that comes through or change the application method

on 3/14/2016 8:52:00 PM

I love this. From reading previous reviews I was expecting no coverage whatsoever...but I figured I could at least layer this over another concealer and use it just for brightening-but I found it was thicker and added more coverage than expected. Not enough to hide super dark circles but enough of a concealing or blurring effect for minor darkness or a light make-up look. I normally use the Loreal Magic Lumi...and THAT does not cover dark circles it only brightens up the eyes with some shimmer-which I love...Im pretty low maintenance. Anyway, this is a HUGE amount of product compared to the Magic Lumi...its at least twice the size I would say. It feels slightly dry under the eyes...almost "tight" feeling...that's the only downside as far as Im concerned- probably best paired with an eye cream

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is too thin/transparent to cover my minor dark circles under my eye. The Maybelline dream lumi one works better. A creamy, opaque concealer covers the dark spots, and adding a thin layer of this over the cream help reduce creasing and makes it blend better.

on 8/8/2015 6:06:00 PM

OOUUCH! Neutrogena, why would you put sunscreen in this product that is meant to be used so close to the eyes? It burned burned burned so badly! I don't even care if it worked well or that the packaging was great. I threw it away after the first use. I did NOT get the product in my eye. It was just the sunscreen burning feeling of it so close to my eyes. My eyes were watering, making it unable to finish the application. I have horrible dark circles and I SO wanted this to work. Instant fail.

on 6/26/2015 10:55:00 PM

I like everything about this concealer; packaging, color and spf 25. formula applies like a dream, it is creamy and will dry to an aory powdery feel, I like these twist up click pens way more than those doe foot applicators, as it is much more sanitary. sunscreen ingredients are physical, not chemical which is another plus. I don't have sensitivity towards chemical but I like that these reflect uv days rather than absorb if is expensive though, I think it is the same price as getting a bottle of this foundation :(

on 4/19/2015 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is delivered using a pen and the "click" system. I could not get the delivery right on this - or maybe it's supposed to be this way....it was runny. On first try, it completely ran down the pen on onto my hand. So, I tried shaking it to "mix" the product, then cautiously clicked until I saw some product - still runny. I spent a couple of days trying to figure out the best way to get this on my skin, and using a beauty sponge (both dry and damp techniques) applied to my undereye area and inner eye (nose) area. I could not get it to blend well, and it was a bit "flaky". I tried mixing it with my Olay Regenerist Serum (applied on top of Olay spf 50) which is my usual routine, but no go.

This is a fail for me.

on 9/24/2014 12:31:00 AM

This review is for the eye perfector in light. I really don't need a "concealer", even at my age. I have no problems with dark circles or puffiness. I did purchase this for an eye brightener. I feel it does an excellent job at that. I feel that I look younger and more awake with this. I absolutely love it and will definitely re-purchase!

Not sure I will buy this again. It is very drying and the coverage is so so. I do like the applicator. It helps to carefully cover the eyes

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I usually use Maybelline's Dream Lumi in Radiant, but have not been able to find it so I bought this. It's not as brightening as the Lumi, but the added SPF balances that out for me. If you found the Lumi too brightening for you, then you'd probably love this. Same type applicator, twist/clicker brush, & consistency of product, thin. This isn't a true concealer, but it's good for brightening the under eye area if you have shadows. Kills the shadows. I really like it & have been reaching for this over my Lumi...I still have some product in my present one. It gives a more natural brightening effect.

I'm not a big fan of Neutrogena, but my friend recommended this, so I tried it. It was okay, and it did some coverage, IT IS NOT A CONCEALER, so don't expect lots of coverage. It is simply a brightening for eye. I would recommend you to buy the Rimmel London concealer and highlighter.