Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller
SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye RollerSkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye RollerSkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye RollerSkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye RollerEye Roller

3.9

on 7/19/2018 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This was a fail for me. First, the rollerball wasn't very good. If I left laying down or ball side down, product would sort of seep out into the cap. If I tried to roll this along my under eye area, way too much product came out and I'd have to wipe off. Instead, I had to typically roll it slightly on one side, then dab/dot it onto the other so I douldnt get too much. So much for a cooling or refreshing rollerball! Second, the color wasn't super helpful and I'd still have to use concealer on top. It didn't hide darkness enough on its own, but also hid it just enough it looked like bad concealer on me. Third, for the two weeks I tried this I didn't have any improvement in darkness and my undereyes became slightly dried out. This sunk into my fine lines and clung to dry patches, making my undereye look really aged. Not putting anything on looks better than when I used this. Needless to say I returned since there was nothing I liked about this.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I bought this to help with slight dark undereye circles. I believe it's supposed to reduce darkness over time, but I don't think it does.

The roller feels nice on the skin. However I stopped using the roller after a few uses because it put too much product on and you can't blend it into the skin with the roller. So I dab it with my fingers instead.

I didn't find it to cover my under eye circles alone. I think because it's a little bit too thin. I had to put a different concealer on first, then I would add this because it did seem to brighten the area a bit and make me look more awake.

I've also used it over top dry patches because it seemed to help make those areas less dry and less cakey.

I do like aspects of this eyeroller, but I'm not sure I would buy again.

on 4/7/2016 7:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have a collection of concealers (over 20) to include cle de peau thats about $70.... How surprised was i when a friend of mine brought her roller over to my house to use for her makeup over... I actually "pffft" at it (im a makeup snob) but thank goodness she insisted on me using it bc HOLY SMOKES BATMAN ARE YOU SERIOUS? Obviously i ran out and bought one to try on myself an have been extremely impressed on sooooo many levels!

I have wrinkles under my eyes so everything usually creases but this did NOT!

I also have oily eyes so i thought for sure im going to have to cake this on for it to stay and i only end up using a sheer amount and it covers like a dream.

I have dark circles and this covers in one swipe!

Last reason why i LOVE this product; i have pores on my nose and under my eyes and after applying foundation i swipe some under my eyes down to my nose and i cannot believe the smoothness and coverage it leaves!!!

Get it bc you will not be disappointed!

on 4/2/2015 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I wasn't sure about this at first, but after trying out a number of other dark circle concealer products (including expensive products such as MAC) I came back to this one and actually prefer it. I have terrible tear troughs and while it doesn't cover them completely (nothing really can, anyhow) it does help with a combination of products. I apply it to my finger first and then lightly dab it from the inner corner of my tear troughs outwards, expanding the width of coverage as I move to the outer edge of my eye. It takes a bit of practice to apply it evenly. The product on its own doesn't provide amazing coverage, as it is quite 'liquidy', but I much prefer it over the cakey stuff, which creates terrible creases under my eyes. I then set it with my usual powder foundation using a flat or angled brush, concentrating on the deepest part of the troughs. Doing this doesn't seem to create creases, at least not too badly, and it provides quite an OK coverage, considering how bad my tear troughs are!

on 1/6/2015 9:14:00 PM

I do NOT recommend this product. Here are my points :
-My dark circles are pretty dark and I also have some veins there so I was looking for a concealer with good coverage but this is just not the one. The coverage is really light.
- Gets so greasy. My under eye areas are dry so this is really weird.
- Don't try to hide pimples. It doesn't cover ANYTHING and it would just get oily.
- So, so, so ORANGE. What the heck is that.

on 9/9/2014 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I've had this product for 3 years, and it still hasn't come close to running out! It will certainly last you awhile, and I should probably buy another one for hygiene purposes. I love the metal-rollerball. It's so refreshing to roll on your face. The concealer itself is just a lightweight brightening concealer. It's not thick enough to cover dark circles, and I haven't noticed any differences as far as the "skincare benefits." I don't have deep, dark circles though, so this concealer is quite nice for me. Great packaging, lasts awhile, and feels nice to put on!

on 8/29/2014 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm on the fence with this product, i have used it for years for my dark circles and it does a decent job. It is a very light concealer and can be used all over the face without going cakey which is one of the reasons i love it. However because it's so natural looking it doesn't do that good of a job at covering my bad dark circles. I enjoyed using when they weren't so bad but as they're getting worse due to a busier schedule i find the coverage isn't sufficient. The packaging is perfect for under eyes and isn't messy and it lasts a LONG time. I would probably have to throw out because of hygiene and not the product running out.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I have really dark circles under my eyes and this stuff really makes a big difference as soon as you put it on. If I could only choose one thing to put on, it would be this. Since my circles are so dark I do add a regular concealer and brightening powder on top of this, but this does do an amazing job by itself. It is a little pricey but it is a great product.

on 11/25/2013 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is quite a good under eye roll on and does lighten the dark circles under my eyes by about 80%.
At first, i didn't like it as it didn't lighten my dark circles very much, but i figured out that you should leave on the concealer for a few minutes before dabbing it in.
Even thought it's an under eye concealer, it works well on blemishes too, believe it or not!
I will definitely repurchase in the future.

on 11/24/2013 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Like this in the medium shade. Covers my dark circles better than Laura Mercier and isn't cakey like that is, so it doesn't get into lines in a weird way. Also easier because there's only one substance, whereas with many of these things you put on one substance, then another, and then I still find it look unnatural and have to put on a little foundation as well. The one negative is that the roller is just too BIG. I can't direct it to just the darkest areas. And of course you still have to use your finger to kind of blot it in to the right spots and wipe it off your upper cheek. But all around I like it better than more expensive options.