Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller
SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye RollerSkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye RollerSkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye RollerSkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye RollerEye Roller

4.1

on 7/19/2018 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This was a fail for me. First, the rollerball wasn't very good. If I left laying down or ball side down, product would sort of seep out into the cap. If I tried to roll this along my under eye area, way too much product came out and I'd have to wipe off. Instead, I had to typically roll it slightly on one side, then dab/dot it onto the other so I douldnt get too much. So much for a cooling or refreshing rollerball! Second, the color wasn't super helpful and I'd still have to use concealer on top. It didn't hide darkness enough on its own, but also hid it just enough it looked like bad concealer on me. Third, for the two weeks I tried this I didn't have any improvement in darkness and my undereyes became slightly dried out. This sunk into my fine lines and clung to dry patches, making my undereye look really aged. Not putting anything on looks better than when I used this. Needless to say I returned since there was nothing I liked about this.

THIS IS THE BEST CONCEALER EVER FOR UNDER EYES. I have not found any formula or concealer that I like. They are either too dry, to cakey, don't stay put etc....so I FINALLY tried this one! IT is amazing!!! I find it covers fine, give me a little wake up....and it stays put....not greasy....not dry....doesn't sink into lines which I have some....JUST PERFECT!!! I will use this for ever. Threw my other one away....I roll it on...let it set on my eyes for alitte bit and blend in with my finger....it's totally amazing! Looks like nothing on but covers....LOVE LOVE LOVE

on 2/15/2017 9:34:00 AM

It's just not a full coverage concealer for me. I don't consider my dark circles to be unusually dark, and I have used better in the past.

It was a pain smoothing it on the wrinkles towards my nose, kept having to smooth over.

It does have a nice texture when dry

Burned if it got in my eyes

Faded through the day

on 4/7/2016 7:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have a collection of concealers (over 20) to include cle de peau thats about $70.... How surprised was i when a friend of mine brought her roller over to my house to use for her makeup over... I actually "pffft" at it (im a makeup snob) but thank goodness she insisted on me using it bc HOLY SMOKES BATMAN ARE YOU SERIOUS? Obviously i ran out and bought one to try on myself an have been extremely impressed on sooooo many levels!

I have wrinkles under my eyes so everything usually creases but this did NOT!

I also have oily eyes so i thought for sure im going to have to cake this on for it to stay and i only end up using a sheer amount and it covers like a dream.

I have dark circles and this covers in one swipe!

Last reason why i LOVE this product; i have pores on my nose and under my eyes and after applying foundation i swipe some under my eyes down to my nose and i cannot believe the smoothness and coverage it leaves!!!

Get it bc you will not be disappointed!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This right here is my baby! I don't ever want to go without this. Total HG for me. Seems to have made my dark circles less noticeable without any makeup at all after about two months. I don't know how I ever loved without it. It's not drying, which I can't stand about concealer, looks and feels like nothing, but hides my problem and makes me look awake and refreshed. This product has gone absolutely above and beyond my expectations. It does all I want it to and more. Love the package, cooling roller ball, I think it's got a couple beneficial ingredients, it's tinted just enough, could be worn alone and still look natural, I mean wow can't beat it in my opinion. At first it might seem too sheer but then after about a week it started to be the only concealer I needed. Love this, can't reccomend it enough... GO GET THIS ONE

on 12/12/2015 9:06:00 PM

I used to use this a few years ago and I remember it worked perfectly for covering my dark circles...not a trace! Also it was the quickest easiest concealer to work with I found. I stopped using it because a certain "paula" told me not to...due to alcohol being one of the main ingredients. However I don't recall it ever drying out or irritating my skin. I should try this again sometime...

on 1/5/2015 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral

I have used this every day for about six months and really like it! I have a real problem with dark circles under my eyes and this seems to illuminate the skin and make it look youthful and bright. The formula is pretty thin and I always have to blend with my fingers but that makes it look natural, unlike the thick cream concealers which cake and crack. This is a great product!

on 8/6/2014 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love it. Best concealer ever. The only thing us that you have to learn how to use this. I had it wrong the first time. The idea is to apply itp (it's got a liquid kind of consistency) and let it settle for about 10 minutes. Then you can use your fingers to distribute the rest thab wasn't "absorbed" by your skin. It's worth thw wait!

on 4/11/2014 10:25:00 PM

I finally found a concealer I love!

I have been searching for months for an undereye concealer that helps hide the darkness and shadows under my eyes without being too cakey and without the product pooling up in my lines like the Nile delta. This concealer is the best I have tried by far...and I've tried many: Lancome Effacerne, Dermablend Smooth Indulgence, Benefit Erase Paste, Physicians Formula Conceal Rx, It Bye Bye Undereye Concealer, among many others.

The Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller is so light that it blends perfectly without seeming as if I was trying too hard to hide my imperfections while also giving a wonderful brightening effect. This lightness also seems to be the reason it does not settle in lines as much as other products I've tried (and then I only notice a small amount of settling when staring closing at my undereye area via a magnified mirror). The sheerness of the formula does work at a disadvantage because it does lessen the ability to completely cover over the very darker areas (I use one more layer in those spots with more success) but the brightening effect seems to overcome the darker age spots peeking thru the coverage on me--- plus I'd rather have a more natural look than have a caked-on, muddy look that hides every single little thing anyway.

I didn't think I would like the ball applicator but I really do. When I dab the ball onto the problem areas instead of rolling it over the skin, it gives just the right amount of product (and I love the the soothing feeling from the cold metal ball against my skin).

In short, I am so ecstatic that my hunt for an undereye concealer is finally over! Hooray!

This concealer is the best because it's sheer, brightens well and covers well enough. (I use it on top of Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Enhancer.) I go for the natural look. I like that it just melds into your skin. I've tried many concealers and this is the best and that is the only reason that I keep on buying it. A close second is Rimmel's match perfection concealer, but the color that works best in that line for me only works in the summer(light medium.) The light is one shade lighter and looks a bit a ashy on my skin. Recently, I tried Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer and that clung like heck, but after a while it made my under eye look dry because it seemed to cling to my skin unevenly. I also tried Lancome's Maquicomplet and liked it, but it creased too much, but looked better than Nars did on my skin.

Anyway, I found that if you want to set this concealer, try using Too Faced "Primed and Poreless" powder.

Cons: I don't think that the caffeine does anything. I also think that this product is over-priced. The worst part is that you have to prop this product up so that it doesn't leak into the cap.