Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller
SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye RollerSkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye RollerSkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye RollerSkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye RollerEye Roller

on 9/9/2014 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I've had this product for 3 years, and it still hasn't come close to running out! It will certainly last you awhile, and I should probably buy another one for hygiene purposes. I love the metal-rollerball. It's so refreshing to roll on your face. The concealer itself is just a lightweight brightening concealer. It's not thick enough to cover dark circles, and I haven't noticed any differences as far as the "skincare benefits." I don't have deep, dark circles though, so this concealer is quite nice for me. Great packaging, lasts awhile, and feels nice to put on!

on 8/29/2014 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm on the fence with this product, i have used it for years for my dark circles and it does a decent job. It is a very light concealer and can be used all over the face without going cakey which is one of the reasons i love it. However because it's so natural looking it doesn't do that good of a job at covering my bad dark circles. I enjoyed using when they weren't so bad but as they're getting worse due to a busier schedule i find the coverage isn't sufficient. The packaging is perfect for under eyes and isn't messy and it lasts a LONG time. I would probably have to throw out because of hygiene and not the product running out.

on 4/27/2014 2:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Great match for most skin tones! Great drug store price and does the job! Concealer for acne or covering dark circles!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is probably my current HG under eye concealer! I love how easy it is to apply it and blend out. It feels super light weight and NOT heavy at all ... with that being said, it does not sink into any fine lines. This also took me SOOO long to finish. Probably over a year! And I use it religiously every day. It does not provide a crazy amount of coverage however, I don't have super terrible dark circles. However, if I need that extra coverage for any reason, this also serves as a good base for another concealer without making it feel heavy or cakey.

on 9/4/2013 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is one of my favorite undereye concealers. It does not crease throughout the day and it is very easy to blend. I don't really like the packaging though cuz it's not very hygienic. But other than the packaging I love this stuff.

on 4/14/2013 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product are for light to medium skinned people. It does colour correct but will not cover severe bags or pimples. So this product was great for day time makeup where you would want a light-weight makeup look, also this product blends very well so it's great for makeup beginners who aren't willing to really use concealers yet and for young teens. It has light coverage, poor-ok lasting power but it is a cheap product and doesn't cake!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Pros:

- It's cheap! probably my cheapest skin-related product i own!
- Good packaging, the eye roll-on ensures only enough comes out
- Lasts FOREVER!!! you get alot from this product!
- Great light-weight coverage, perfect if you do not want that "caked" look and its good for everyday or summer use

Cons:

- I don't really see it doing much for my actual eye-bags but don't expect it to for that price tbh

Overall, fantastic product!

on 12/12/2012 7:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

The consistency is perfect and it glides on evenly on my skin. Still needs to swipe it with fingers instead of concealer brush afterwards but I have no problems with it :)

Due to my super lack of sleep, I added up to my hideous under-eye concealing routine a tad bit of highly pigmented bright orange eyeshadow, top it off with this concealer. Love the result. Stays on throughout the day <3

A fairly good product. It covers my dark circles nicely without being too yellow. Its pigmented but is not very thick in consistency itself, in fact quite watery, it doesn't crease up into my under eye wrinkles as much, which was usually a problem when using concealers for me. It does a little bit, I don't remember having used a concealer in the past that didn't, but I would have to say it doesn't crease up as much as the ones I've used so far. probably because of the watery consistency.
the way you apply onto your skin using the rollerball seems to be a nice packaging idea. It makes it easier for you to control the amount you're putting onto your skin, and you don't seem to waste as much product that way.
It does seem to be pretty pricey seeing that it comes from the drugstore, but it is the one of the best under eye concealer that I've used from the drugstore so far so I guess the price is not completely unreasonable.

I have used many expensive concealers and eye creams but this tinted eye roller is by far the best and cheapest. I use it in the morning under my makeup and it gives me that extra bright under eye finish. The texture of the tint is so light but gives you full coverage without looking cakey at all. I was shocked to see that this drugstore product worked so much better than any other expensive concealer I've used. I use an eye shadow primer first, then the tinted roller, then eye makeup. My under eyes stay bright with not 1 smudge all day. Go out and buy this now if you haven't already!