Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller
SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye RollerSkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye RollerSkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye RollerSkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye RollerEye Roller

3.9

Don't really like the product but still unable to find replacement. Adequate coverage for when I absolutely need it. What really helped was getting more sleep.

I am really blown away by this stuff. I have HORRIBLE dark circles. I have had them since I was a teenager and the older I get the worse they have become. I had read about this product thru Makeupalley and finally broke down and bought some. The formula is really thin so it doesn't look cakey and it spreads and blends well. I still have to use another concealer over top of this but it has made covering my black holes easier :)

on 2/4/2015 10:45:00 AM

The first few times a friend used it on me, my massive undereye redness was covered and the bags were shrunk. I was hooked! Initially, the product goes on heavier, so it's a really great concealer, but after awhile, even a few layers doesn't work the same magic. I would describe it as a sheer veil. It's very natural looking on my fair skin, but no longer the dream magic product it was fresh out of the box. I'll have to keep looking for a concealer to cover my genetically blessed red undereye bags.

on 1/3/2015 9:01:00 PM

Could not tell a difference when using this, and I used it morning and night for a couple of months, until the product ran out. I however, have fairly dark eye bags and deep hollows in my eyes, so it might work better for someone with minor or less severe eye problems.

One thing I really liked though, was the cooling effect the product had, I really like the metal rollerball, and I thought the product was packaged really well.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I liked this product more than I expected.
I have AWFUL dark circles and this gives decent coverage. I wear this on days where I don't feel like wearing a full face of makeup but also don't feel like getting a million "are you tired?" questions. No, I'm not, I just have dark circles.
It's really easy to apply and it gives a nice and natural looking coverage. The shade selection isn't that great but I'm super pale so I didn't have a problem with it.

I still use my HG Hard Candy's glamoflauge concealer when I wear a full face of makeup, though.

on 4/24/2014 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I was pretty sceptical when purchasing this eye-roller since I don't always have the best luck with Garnier products (more recently with their BB Creams). But I did my research and took the plunge when I saw it on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart (that being said, it still wasn't cheap).

I have been struggling with dark under-eye circles for a long time, partially because my skin is so fair and translucent around the eye-area and also because, as a university student, I am a bit of a night owl (and not in the cool "party all night" way- more like "I have 12 hours to write the term paper and I spent the last week playing Candy Crush when I should have started").

Pros:
- I like the cool feeling of the rollerball, which glides easily under my eyes and around my nose.
- The packaging makes the product hygienic and quick to use.
- The colour is forgiving on my fair skin, which is a welcome change since I can't say the same about the Garnier BB Cream shade selection.
- The coverage is sheer and moisturizing, which I prefer in the summer months over the heavier cream concealers.
- I actually use this all around my nose as well, and since my skin is so dry it really sucks up the solution (I buff it out with a beauty blender and the result is a dewy glow).

Cons:
- I can understand why some people have issues with creasing, since it can be a bit runny. I apply the eye-roller over top of a primer and I use Physicians Formula mineral correcting powder over top in order to set the product as well as touch up any remaining discolouration.
- Even on sale, the price isn't anything incredible. I paid about $14 CAN, which is more steep than I'd like, but since I plan to use it all summer I don't mind.
- There is a slight alcohol scent to the product, which initially bothered me but I hardly notice anymore.

Overall, this product works fairly well on my dark-circles. I won't say that it totally takes care of them, but the formula is sheer enough for the summer months that it can still provide coverage without melting off of my face (which I like). Application is quick and easy and I can usually supplement it with my Vichy BB Cream for additional coverage if need be.

on 3/30/2014 10:15:00 PM

This is a pretty good concealer, it dosent cover up the darkness fully but nothing really does for me because i am soooo dark underneath the eyes. It gives a brightness added under my eyes and I'm not 100% sure I would buy it again but it is a pretty good product that I recommend. I love the roll on concept it's different and so easy :)

on 12/10/2013 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I purchased this awhile ago kind of for the heck of it. I don't really have dark circles (just a tiiiiny bit dark but nothing horrid), but I do have a little darkness in the inner corner of my eyes. I didn't have any huge expectations for it, but it actually works pretty well! It gets ride of any darkness I have and totally makes me look more awake. I love the roller ball application, unique and practical. Plus, it's cold so it kinda helps me wake up that way. Sometimes the product gets stuck or something because it doesn't always roll out, but I found if you shake it a little bit it tends to come out, not anything to complain over though. I also like that it doesn't cake up and goes on smooth.

I'm not sure how this would work with very dark circles, but it totally handles slight darkness. I definitely suggest trying it out!

on 12/10/2013 11:17:00 PM

Love this, its a great pick me up for my eyes during the day, goes on this and doesnt cake or settle in fine lines. Its clean and quick with the roller. Its a bit more pricey than i expected, but i like it.

on 10/6/2013 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

What a little gem this is! It is a perfect undereye concealer that I look forward to using this each morning. I would say it brightens more than conceals but for a 21 year old its adequate coverage. Definitely yellow toned. I've tried using it on blemishes but no. Not enough coverage but no breakouts which is nice. Go buy it!