Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller
SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye RollerSkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye RollerSkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye RollerSkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye RollerEye Roller

3.0

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Brilliant, absolute stellar substitute and improvement upon the Chanel and YSL eye concealer pens I had used before. It covers my rather scary dark circles with swift ease- I press my pinky onto the rollerball, then press my other pinky against that so both are coated with the right, minimal amount of liquid, and slowly swoosh each pinky simultaneously around my inner eye and down below. Finally, a quick light pat sinks it and blends it. Also a great base for the eyelid and brow bone area. Great consistency and staying power.

Update: I now use Collection Lasting perfection concealer and it blows the garnier out of the water, and its much cheaper with easier application; thicker, more pigment, doefoot applicator and easier to blend. I recommend this as an alternative to anyone wanting a lower end, high quality concealer. I'm sure it could be bought of amazon if its not available in your drugstore, I'm based in Ireland.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I hate this product, for a concealer that is designed to cover my dark circles it did a terrible job in fact it covers my blemishes better than my dark circles! very disappointing and for 10 it was a complete rip off!

on 5/28/2011 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

No effect, no results. Like the oil of olay with color reflecting particles, this, left a mixed mess on my face