Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller
SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye RollerSkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye RollerSkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye RollerSkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye RollerEye Roller

4.2

THIS IS THE BEST CONCEALER EVER FOR UNDER EYES. I have not found any formula or concealer that I like. They are either too dry, to cakey, don't stay put etc....so I FINALLY tried this one! IT is amazing!!! I find it covers fine, give me a little wake up....and it stays put....not greasy....not dry....doesn't sink into lines which I have some....JUST PERFECT!!! I will use this for ever. Threw my other one away....I roll it on...let it set on my eyes for alitte bit and blend in with my finger....it's totally amazing! Looks like nothing on but covers....LOVE LOVE LOVE

on 5/7/2017 4:19:00 AM

It was years ago I saw this reviewed on Maskcara and I still use it. I must have bought at least 7 by now, they last me about 6-8 months of daily use. Most days, this is the only concealer I use (I don't have AMAZING skin, I'm just lazy!!). It is not full-coverage. It will not cover a breakout so I keep a cream concealer on hand for that. But I have very dark eye circles and apply this during my commute to work and on some redness around my mouth and I look ready for the day by the time I'm there. It's thin, the roller sometimes jams but I shake it and then it's fine. It works when my skin is dry, when it's oily, any season. Has not clogged my pores in any noticeable way, doesn't burn your eyes at all either.

There are exceedingly few products I come back to time after time. This is one of them. For the purpose, I just have not found anything that does the job better. If there's ever an all-natural alternative, I'll jump ship, but for now I'm staying put.

on 4/12/2017 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm still not 100 percent sure on this one. If I could give it 3.5 lippies, I would. To be kind, I'm rounding up.

I have dark circles and some baggage under my eyes. This has caffeine and vitamin C, which are said in some circles to improve the undereye area's appearance, which appeals to me, for obvious reasons. Paired with the little metal roller ball, application feels cool for a second, which I hope helps reduce puffiness a tiny bit. If nothing else, it feels nice. I also was pulled in by the sheer tint. The light/medium works well on my light skin, at least in the undereye area. If this was a concealer for my forehead or something, it wouldn't work so well, but for an area that needs a blast of brightness, it's right on.

So far I like this. I'm in my 40s and have the aforementioned dark circles/bags, and I'm starting to see more lines around my eyes, along with a more crepe-y texture. It feels nice to use the roller to apply it, and it's not a thick, goopy formula, so it blends easily and seamlessly on me.

Update (Aug. 2017): I've tried this for a while now, maybe three or four days a week. I've used it when I wear glasses, when my trouble spots are less visible, or without, when I feel like a spotlight is on my undereye region. So far I'm still in the middle on this. I don't notice any improvement in dark circles, but when I do use it, it softens the undereye area's darkness. It does not mask them entirely, but it does blur and diminish them somewhat, and it doesn't ever seem to crease for me. That last one is a real relief because it's not a lovely surprise to find the equivalent of crepe paper under one's eyes at 2 in the afternoon.

So far I'm not noticing any major problems with it settling into lines, etc. I wouldn't say it's long lasting, but it's easy enough and liquidy enough to touch up. It does not erase my dark circles but it does buff them away somewhat and make them look a bit less prominent. (I know if I want a real, permanent fix, it's laser or surgery time for me.) But this does help, making me feel a bit less ghoulish, and I'd rather have the lighter coverage and less settling in lines than a heavier formula that just emphasizes trouble spots. I'm happy there's no real scent here, either, unlike some past incarnations of Garnier skin care.

I haven't used it long enough to say if it's making any long-term improvements, like less noticeable dark circles, but I'll enjoy using this and finding out.

on 2/15/2017 9:34:00 AM

It's just not a full coverage concealer for me. I don't consider my dark circles to be unusually dark, and I have used better in the past.

It was a pain smoothing it on the wrinkles towards my nose, kept having to smooth over.

It does have a nice texture when dry

Burned if it got in my eyes

Faded through the day

I love the roller effect. So simple to apply, offers decent coverage, and really is a lifesaver. I'm in college and never sleep so this is like my BFF.

Downsides- you have to blend it a lot. I would put this on before your foundation so you can blend it. The color choice is very limited (i think only 2 choices if that) and after awhile, you start getting a TON on like one roll and it gets messy easily.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So I bought this product a few years ago and didn't really love it. A few months back they had this on clearance at Stop & Shop and for the price I just had to grab it. I have extremely dark circles so it initially never gave me enough coverage, that was until I figured out the perfect way to apply it . I use orange concealer first to cancel out the blue/purple under my eyes. Then apply my foundation and then I apply one layer under my eye of this concealer and let it dry for about one minute, then I apply a second layer and again let it dry for about one minute, then I blend out with a damp beauty blender and it is literally the most flawless looking concealer I have used (and I have tried a lot due the dark circles). it is now my go to concealer!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This right here is my baby! I don't ever want to go without this. Total HG for me. Seems to have made my dark circles less noticeable without any makeup at all after about two months. I don't know how I ever loved without it. It's not drying, which I can't stand about concealer, looks and feels like nothing, but hides my problem and makes me look awake and refreshed. This product has gone absolutely above and beyond my expectations. It does all I want it to and more. Love the package, cooling roller ball, I think it's got a couple beneficial ingredients, it's tinted just enough, could be worn alone and still look natural, I mean wow can't beat it in my opinion. At first it might seem too sheer but then after about a week it started to be the only concealer I needed. Love this, can't reccomend it enough... GO GET THIS ONE

For a long time, I was extremely insecure of my dark circles. Every concealer I used made my under eyes dry and greyish colored and it just looked so unnatural. This is definitely my holy grail product, because it is so light yet gives amazing coverage. Plus it lasts up to 8 hours for me. It won't look cakey and is buildable but you do need to set it. It kind of has an alcohol smell to it so it burns my eyes a little when I roll it on, but it goes away once I blend it. it does not irritate my skin or cause any acne. The orangey color is great for neutralizing my dark circles. I will continue buying this forever

on 8/14/2015 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

During high school, I used to swear by this stuff alone to conceal my rather panda-like dark circles and highlight parts of my face for instant brightness. Five years later, I still repurchase this eye roller concealer because of how sheer it is. I have used Maybelline's Instant Rewind Eraser and I hated how dry the formula was compared to Garnier's! I currently use Bobbi Brown's correcter in the shade Bisque which does a lovely job at hiding the dark purple circles under my eyes, but leaves a peachy tone instead. I use the Anti-Dark Circle Eye roller on top of it and instantly the sheer color adjusts to my cool yellow toned skin. It is a pricy concealer but this has never failed me after all these years. I have oily skin, but I never experienced this feeling greasy. I have seen some slight creasing when it gets to my fine lines under my eyes but I just gently blend it back in with a ring finger. I will admit it's not the best packaging because sometimes the metal ball will leak out the product and it ends up making a mess in the cap. I still can overlook it as I love how this performs. I recommend this to anyone who is low maintenance with their makeup and I'll definitely go repurchase this again as my 7th one!

Pros:
- Lightweight formula
- Buildable for more coverage
- Found in most places that sell Garnier skincare products
- Brightening effect

Cons:
- Pricy for a drugstore concealer (11-12 USD)
- Product leaks out occasionally
- Doesn't treat dark circles

on 5/17/2015 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is very, very light coverage undereye concealer. Although it initially brightened my eye area, it barely lasted. After a mere few hours, this product just disappears and leaves a nasty residue. The application was kind of nice because of the metal ball (felt cooling under the eye) despite the design being kind of tacky.