Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller
SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye RollerSkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye RollerSkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye RollerSkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye RollerEye Roller

on 11/26/2018 10:17:00 PM

This product lasted me literally years, I do not do a full face of makeup but very minimal amount. This product was very liquid consistency and thin which worked for me but would not suffice for someone wanting a heavier conceal of under eye circles. I did like the roller which feels nice under the eyes and then I would blend with beauty blender or with my ring finger. Blends easily. I will try other products but this will be a back up for me.

on 12/2/2014 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I'll admit this is definitely not the best under eye concealer out there, although there are many things I do like about this product. I love the cooling effect it gives from the metal ball tip, it's great for just waking up. And it is very brightening, so you could even use this as a highlight if you'd like. But since it doesn't deliver as much coverage as I would like, I use a different concealer first, then apply this product after and it gives such a pretty highlight under the eyes. It goes on so smooth and is very blendable and lasts a VERY long time. I honestly can't remember when I purchased this and I've been using the same one since! The only other downside of this product is that it only comes in one very light shade. Overall I would recommend this product for it's decent price.

on 8/29/2014 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm on the fence with this product, i have used it for years for my dark circles and it does a decent job. It is a very light concealer and can be used all over the face without going cakey which is one of the reasons i love it. However because it's so natural looking it doesn't do that good of a job at covering my bad dark circles. I enjoyed using when they weren't so bad but as they're getting worse due to a busier schedule i find the coverage isn't sufficient. The packaging is perfect for under eyes and isn't messy and it lasts a LONG time. I would probably have to throw out because of hygiene and not the product running out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I found this product to be pretty blah. The pros and cons are listed below:

Pros:
-Okay coverage
-Low price compared to similar products
-Metal rollerball applicator feels refreshing to skin

Cons:
-Drippy
-Gathers in the creases of your skin
-Hardly any color selection; the "light" shade was way too dark on me
-Product doesn't really come out of applicator evenly

There is a lot of enthusiasm for this product, but I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that 1) it's pretty inexpensive, and 2) there's a certain novelty in applying it due to the cool metal rollerball tip, which feels good underneath your eyes. However, I don't think the actual concealer is of good quality, as it is drippy, creases easily, and has barely any color selection. I would recommend skipping this one.

on 4/27/2014 2:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Great match for most skin tones! Great drug store price and does the job! Concealer for acne or covering dark circles!

on 3/30/2014 10:15:00 PM

This is a pretty good concealer, it dosent cover up the darkness fully but nothing really does for me because i am soooo dark underneath the eyes. It gives a brightness added under my eyes and I'm not 100% sure I would buy it again but it is a pretty good product that I recommend. I love the roll on concept it's different and so easy :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Brilliant, absolute stellar substitute and improvement upon the Chanel and YSL eye concealer pens I had used before. It covers my rather scary dark circles with swift ease- I press my pinky onto the rollerball, then press my other pinky against that so both are coated with the right, minimal amount of liquid, and slowly swoosh each pinky simultaneously around my inner eye and down below. Finally, a quick light pat sinks it and blends it. Also a great base for the eyelid and brow bone area. Great consistency and staying power.

Update: I now use Collection Lasting perfection concealer and it blows the garnier out of the water, and its much cheaper with easier application; thicker, more pigment, doefoot applicator and easier to blend. I recommend this as an alternative to anyone wanting a lower end, high quality concealer. I'm sure it could be bought of amazon if its not available in your drugstore, I'm based in Ireland.

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!! I discovered this item from a you tube makeup tutorial! It's very lightweight & instantly brightens the eye area! This product wakes up my face & is never cakey. Fool proof to apply. It feels nice & cool upon application. This a HG product for me. The product seems to last forever. I've had my roller for about 4 months - I use it daily, sometimes twice & it's still going strong!💕💕💕

on 9/4/2013 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is one of my favorite undereye concealers. It does not crease throughout the day and it is very easy to blend. I don't really like the packaging though cuz it's not very hygienic. But other than the packaging I love this stuff.

on 8/6/2013 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

IF YOU HAVE BAD UNDER EYE CIRCLES YOU NEED THIS!

*CONS:
-NONE

*PROS:
-love the packaging. I really like the roller ball concept. Very easy to apply. Not messy at all!
-gives a nice cooling sensation to the under eye area. Not tingly or annoying. It's a nice cool feeling. Like placing cucumbers on your eyes.
-Unscented as far as I can see.
-Covers under eye circles BEAUTIFULLY!
-Now comes in another color! Before there was only one shade which was a bit too light for me but now theyve come out with a medium skin tone colored one!
-Liquid-y texture. Not dry, not sticky, not chalky. Applies very easily.
-Price was what I expected considering it's like a treatment and concealer in one. I got mine for 10 bucks.
-Easy to find. I've seen it at walmart, target, cvs, walgreens, ulta ect.