Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller
SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye RollerSkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye RollerSkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye RollerSkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye RollerEye Roller

3.9

THIS IS THE BEST CONCEALER EVER FOR UNDER EYES. I have not found any formula or concealer that I like. They are either too dry, to cakey, don't stay put etc....so I FINALLY tried this one! IT is amazing!!! I find it covers fine, give me a little wake up....and it stays put....not greasy....not dry....doesn't sink into lines which I have some....JUST PERFECT!!! I will use this for ever. Threw my other one away....I roll it on...let it set on my eyes for alitte bit and blend in with my finger....it's totally amazing! Looks like nothing on but covers....LOVE LOVE LOVE

on 5/7/2017 4:19:00 AM

It was years ago I saw this reviewed on Maskcara and I still use it. I must have bought at least 7 by now, they last me about 6-8 months of daily use. Most days, this is the only concealer I use (I don't have AMAZING skin, I'm just lazy!!). It is not full-coverage. It will not cover a breakout so I keep a cream concealer on hand for that. But I have very dark eye circles and apply this during my commute to work and on some redness around my mouth and I look ready for the day by the time I'm there. It's thin, the roller sometimes jams but I shake it and then it's fine. It works when my skin is dry, when it's oily, any season. Has not clogged my pores in any noticeable way, doesn't burn your eyes at all either.

There are exceedingly few products I come back to time after time. This is one of them. For the purpose, I just have not found anything that does the job better. If there's ever an all-natural alternative, I'll jump ship, but for now I'm staying put.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I bought this to help with slight dark undereye circles. I believe it's supposed to reduce darkness over time, but I don't think it does.

The roller feels nice on the skin. However I stopped using the roller after a few uses because it put too much product on and you can't blend it into the skin with the roller. So I dab it with my fingers instead.

I didn't find it to cover my under eye circles alone. I think because it's a little bit too thin. I had to put a different concealer on first, then I would add this because it did seem to brighten the area a bit and make me look more awake.

I've also used it over top dry patches because it seemed to help make those areas less dry and less cakey.

I do like aspects of this eyeroller, but I'm not sure I would buy again.

on 4/7/2016 7:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have a collection of concealers (over 20) to include cle de peau thats about $70.... How surprised was i when a friend of mine brought her roller over to my house to use for her makeup over... I actually "pffft" at it (im a makeup snob) but thank goodness she insisted on me using it bc HOLY SMOKES BATMAN ARE YOU SERIOUS? Obviously i ran out and bought one to try on myself an have been extremely impressed on sooooo many levels!

I have wrinkles under my eyes so everything usually creases but this did NOT!

I also have oily eyes so i thought for sure im going to have to cake this on for it to stay and i only end up using a sheer amount and it covers like a dream.

I have dark circles and this covers in one swipe!

Last reason why i LOVE this product; i have pores on my nose and under my eyes and after applying foundation i swipe some under my eyes down to my nose and i cannot believe the smoothness and coverage it leaves!!!

Get it bc you will not be disappointed!

For a long time, I was extremely insecure of my dark circles. Every concealer I used made my under eyes dry and greyish colored and it just looked so unnatural. This is definitely my holy grail product, because it is so light yet gives amazing coverage. Plus it lasts up to 8 hours for me. It won't look cakey and is buildable but you do need to set it. It kind of has an alcohol smell to it so it burns my eyes a little when I roll it on, but it goes away once I blend it. it does not irritate my skin or cause any acne. The orangey color is great for neutralizing my dark circles. I will continue buying this forever

on 12/12/2015 9:06:00 PM

I used to use this a few years ago and I remember it worked perfectly for covering my dark circles...not a trace! Also it was the quickest easiest concealer to work with I found. I stopped using it because a certain "paula" told me not to...due to alcohol being one of the main ingredients. However I don't recall it ever drying out or irritating my skin. I should try this again sometime...

I am really blown away by this stuff. I have HORRIBLE dark circles. I have had them since I was a teenager and the older I get the worse they have become. I had read about this product thru Makeupalley and finally broke down and bought some. The formula is really thin so it doesn't look cakey and it spreads and blends well. I still have to use another concealer over top of this but it has made covering my black holes easier :)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

With the help of makeupvalley reviews, this is my one of my HG product! I had to buy it online (eBay, $8.90) because I found that Australian retailers such as Priceline, Big W, Chemist Warehouse, Kmart and other drugstore places either didn't sell it anymore or replaced it with the new GARNIER Miracle Skin Perfector BB Eye Roll On. It was $15 for 7mL with a 3.1 rating on makeupvalley, it's pretty obvious that it wasn't worth it.

Buying it online was a bit confusing because other products said (Medium to dark skin) and I tried to research what is the difference with the sheer tint but had not found any answers so I decided to just got for it. The day I received it in mail, I tried it on and yes I was worried it would be too light for my skin but it blended perfectly and it did cover my dark under eyes!

It's got a creamy light pink tone which does corrects blue or purple. Two rolls is enough to hide away the darkness. It dries up as matte which is a bonus, and its a very light formula and stays on the whole day with a bit of touch up here and there.

Overall this product is one of my HG, if you're contemplating whether to get it or not, do get it!! However, looking for it here in Australia was very difficult (if anyone knows where to get it in Aus, do let me know!) but luckily eBay had a lot of these products.

on 4/3/2015 2:45:00 AM

This happens to be my go to under eye product. I have three back ups now. I use it on a regular basis and do not really need any other things for the purpose. I do not have massive under eye dark circles and so this one does the job for me. It is of thin texture which I personally like and has a cooling effect too. The packaging is good and user friendly and the price is affordable as well. This would be one of my holy grail products with really decent staying power. A big thumps up for this one and It would make me sad if Garnier discontinued this product. So yes I would definitely repurchase this as and when I need it.

on 4/2/2015 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I wasn't sure about this at first, but after trying out a number of other dark circle concealer products (including expensive products such as MAC) I came back to this one and actually prefer it. I have terrible tear troughs and while it doesn't cover them completely (nothing really can, anyhow) it does help with a combination of products. I apply it to my finger first and then lightly dab it from the inner corner of my tear troughs outwards, expanding the width of coverage as I move to the outer edge of my eye. It takes a bit of practice to apply it evenly. The product on its own doesn't provide amazing coverage, as it is quite 'liquidy', but I much prefer it over the cakey stuff, which creates terrible creases under my eyes. I then set it with my usual powder foundation using a flat or angled brush, concentrating on the deepest part of the troughs. Doing this doesn't seem to create creases, at least not too badly, and it provides quite an OK coverage, considering how bad my tear troughs are!