Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller
SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye RollerSkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye RollerSkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye RollerSkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye RollerEye Roller

3.8

on 1/5/2015 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral

I have used this every day for about six months and really like it! I have a real problem with dark circles under my eyes and this seems to illuminate the skin and make it look youthful and bright. The formula is pretty thin and I always have to blend with my fingers but that makes it look natural, unlike the thick cream concealers which cake and crack. This is a great product!

on 5/28/2014 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Not a useable product for those with very fair skin or pink undertones. Even the lightest shade was too dark and orangey for me. I still tested out the roller to see if it would de-puff my eye area, but it did not. Even if you have more tan/olive skin that works well with the shades, the roller is still a messy and ineffective method of application.
As for the concealer itself, it provides light coverage. That might be adequate for those who just need a bit of brightening in the under-eye area, but it's not enough coverage for tough-to-conceal dark circles.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

On par with nars radiant concealer, not as thick/creamy but somehow the coverage is just as good. Totally recommend.

on 3/22/2013 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Bought this product with the hope of diminishing some really bad dark circles cased by long term illness. Unfortunately it didn't serve this purpose at all really, however it did feel nice and cool to apply. Won't been repurchasing as it work for me.

on 8/31/2012 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I do not use this as my concealer. I put it on after my foundation and concealer as a highlighter around my eyes and it is just enough, not sparkly or thick like some highlighters. I am sure you could use this to highlight other areas of face as well.**Update**This product is amazing when used to enhance under eye and side eye area after I use my concealer. I also use it over my acne scars (after concealer) to further blur the pigmentation. Everyday staple for me.

on 8/22/2012 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

When I first got this, it was to use as a concealer because I don't have bad dark circles. I thought I was in love with it, but after about a month I took a good look at it and realized I hated it! Not only is the color very yellow, which is never good for dark circles, it settled into lines I had and kind of made me look old! The packaging is also pretty bad. I'm not a germaphobe like some people on here, but the rollerball didn't feel very sanitary. I definitely would have preferred a squeeze tube. Also it's hard to dispense the product sometimes because of the way the packaging is designed. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. Don't waste your money!

on 4/16/2012 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I rated this product a 2 based on the results I had. I purchased it because I'm Italian & I have extremely dark under eye circles inherited by my father..thanks dad..lol..
I liked the applicator pen & roller ball however the product did nothing for me after 2 months using it consistently I saw no noticeable improvement. It was definitely a bummer because I still haven't found an under eye cream that works well for me.

on 1/31/2012 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love this! It does help to depuff my eye puffiness, and I love that it has a tint to it, so that I don't have to use that much concealer to cover the darkness under my eyes. I have been using this everyday for like 8 months, and it does not irritate, cake up, or dry my eyes out. I love this product, and I will definatley be buying this again!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my HG under eye concealer. Everything else that I have ever tried has either caked or creased on me as my under eye area tends to be rather dry. This stuff doesn't crease at all and is a bit moisturizing. It goes on smoothly and stays put all day. It also blends nicely into my skin and brightens my under eye area fairly well. Please note that I don't have very dark under eye circles, so this may not work as well for those with darker circles. Another plus to this is that the tube is huge and lasts a long time. I've had mine for months and even with every day use, I still have quite a bit left.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love this! It really does brighten up your eyes and conceals surprinsingly well. I have slight dark circles, I don't think anybody with really dark circles should use this since it isn't full on coverage like a concealer. I just started using this so I don't know if it will help in the long run but I am taking photos with my camera everyday to see if there is any improvement in my dark circles. I will update later.