Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller
SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye RollerSkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye RollerSkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye RollerSkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye RollerEye Roller

3.9

THIS IS THE BEST CONCEALER EVER FOR UNDER EYES. I have not found any formula or concealer that I like. They are either too dry, to cakey, don't stay put etc....so I FINALLY tried this one! IT is amazing!!! I find it covers fine, give me a little wake up....and it stays put....not greasy....not dry....doesn't sink into lines which I have some....JUST PERFECT!!! I will use this for ever. Threw my other one away....I roll it on...let it set on my eyes for alitte bit and blend in with my finger....it's totally amazing! Looks like nothing on but covers....LOVE LOVE LOVE

on 5/7/2017 4:19:00 AM

It was years ago I saw this reviewed on Maskcara and I still use it. I must have bought at least 7 by now, they last me about 6-8 months of daily use. Most days, this is the only concealer I use (I don't have AMAZING skin, I'm just lazy!!). It is not full-coverage. It will not cover a breakout so I keep a cream concealer on hand for that. But I have very dark eye circles and apply this during my commute to work and on some redness around my mouth and I look ready for the day by the time I'm there. It's thin, the roller sometimes jams but I shake it and then it's fine. It works when my skin is dry, when it's oily, any season. Has not clogged my pores in any noticeable way, doesn't burn your eyes at all either.

There are exceedingly few products I come back to time after time. This is one of them. For the purpose, I just have not found anything that does the job better. If there's ever an all-natural alternative, I'll jump ship, but for now I'm staying put.

on 4/7/2016 7:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have a collection of concealers (over 20) to include cle de peau thats about $70.... How surprised was i when a friend of mine brought her roller over to my house to use for her makeup over... I actually "pffft" at it (im a makeup snob) but thank goodness she insisted on me using it bc HOLY SMOKES BATMAN ARE YOU SERIOUS? Obviously i ran out and bought one to try on myself an have been extremely impressed on sooooo many levels!

I have wrinkles under my eyes so everything usually creases but this did NOT!

I also have oily eyes so i thought for sure im going to have to cake this on for it to stay and i only end up using a sheer amount and it covers like a dream.

I have dark circles and this covers in one swipe!

Last reason why i LOVE this product; i have pores on my nose and under my eyes and after applying foundation i swipe some under my eyes down to my nose and i cannot believe the smoothness and coverage it leaves!!!

Get it bc you will not be disappointed!

For a long time, I was extremely insecure of my dark circles. Every concealer I used made my under eyes dry and greyish colored and it just looked so unnatural. This is definitely my holy grail product, because it is so light yet gives amazing coverage. Plus it lasts up to 8 hours for me. It won't look cakey and is buildable but you do need to set it. It kind of has an alcohol smell to it so it burns my eyes a little when I roll it on, but it goes away once I blend it. it does not irritate my skin or cause any acne. The orangey color is great for neutralizing my dark circles. I will continue buying this forever

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

With the help of makeupvalley reviews, this is my one of my HG product! I had to buy it online (eBay, $8.90) because I found that Australian retailers such as Priceline, Big W, Chemist Warehouse, Kmart and other drugstore places either didn't sell it anymore or replaced it with the new GARNIER Miracle Skin Perfector BB Eye Roll On. It was $15 for 7mL with a 3.1 rating on makeupvalley, it's pretty obvious that it wasn't worth it.

Buying it online was a bit confusing because other products said (Medium to dark skin) and I tried to research what is the difference with the sheer tint but had not found any answers so I decided to just got for it. The day I received it in mail, I tried it on and yes I was worried it would be too light for my skin but it blended perfectly and it did cover my dark under eyes!

It's got a creamy light pink tone which does corrects blue or purple. Two rolls is enough to hide away the darkness. It dries up as matte which is a bonus, and its a very light formula and stays on the whole day with a bit of touch up here and there.

Overall this product is one of my HG, if you're contemplating whether to get it or not, do get it!! However, looking for it here in Australia was very difficult (if anyone knows where to get it in Aus, do let me know!) but luckily eBay had a lot of these products.

on 7/15/2014 7:54:00 PM

Love love love. I have dryer skin, yellow undertone and hereditary circles that are a pain to cover.... This product has been fantastic in doing just that. Definitely buy again (used to use Mac cream concealer pot- done even touch it anymore)

I got this because late nights had taken a toll on my mild under eye circles. I love this because it wakes me up and gets rid of my ridiculously puffy eyes in the morning. As for concealing my under eye area it does a good job but if you want the coverage of an actually concealer you probably won't find it in this product. I found that my eyes looked brightened and alert after using this. I highly recommend this if you have mild under eyes problems or puffy eyes on those early mornings.

I have NW20 skin and this is perfect for my under eye. It has this nice cooling sensation when being used. Does not crease into my fine eyes. After rolling this under my eye, I use my fingers to blend. Would repurchase!!

on 3/10/2014 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product. It is amazing for concealing under-eye circles and using as a highlighter. This may sound crazy but I even use this as a foundation when I am paler. It goes on lightweight and gives decent coverage for such a light product. No cakiness. Perfect for those summer days.

on 2/20/2014 4:47:00 PM

Magic tube of goodness! Love the consistency of this product, as it goes on super-thin, covers well, but doesn't get caught in the fine lines around my eyes.

If I want more coverage, I do an extra layer or two and then top it off with Make Up Forever's HD Powder. The MUA powder sets this stuff beautifully and keeps my fine lines from causing creases. As I get older, I hate those tell-tale undereye cover-up creases far more than the dark circles I'm trying to hide away.

Extra tip - you may not want to bring this in your airplane carry-on. The cabin pressurization caused a bunch to leak into the cap. Didn't ruin the product or the tube, but was a bit messy & wasteful.