Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller
image 1image 2image 3image 4

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So I bought this product a few years ago and didn't really love it. A few months back they had this on clearance at Stop & Shop and for the price I just had to grab it. I have extremely dark circles so it initially never gave me enough coverage, that was until I figured out the perfect way to apply it . I use orange concealer first to cancel out the blue/purple under my eyes. Then apply my foundation and then I apply one layer under my eye of this concealer and let it dry for about one minute, then I apply a second layer and again let it dry for about one minute, then I blend out with a damp beauty blender and it is literally the most flawless looking concealer I have used (and I have tried a lot due the dark circles). it is now my go to concealer!

on 4/7/2016 7:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have a collection of concealers (over 20) to include cle de peau thats about $70.... How surprised was i when a friend of mine brought her roller over to my house to use for her makeup over... I actually "pffft" at it (im a makeup snob) but thank goodness she insisted on me using it bc HOLY SMOKES BATMAN ARE YOU SERIOUS? Obviously i ran out and bought one to try on myself an have been extremely impressed on sooooo many levels!

I have wrinkles under my eyes so everything usually creases but this did NOT!

I also have oily eyes so i thought for sure im going to have to cake this on for it to stay and i only end up using a sheer amount and it covers like a dream.

I have dark circles and this covers in one swipe!

Last reason why i LOVE this product; i have pores on my nose and under my eyes and after applying foundation i swipe some under my eyes down to my nose and i cannot believe the smoothness and coverage it leaves!!!

Get it bc you will not be disappointed!

To Read all 602 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This right here is my baby! I don't ever want to go without this. Total HG for me. Seems to have made my dark circles less noticeable without any makeup at all after about two months. I don't know how I ever loved without it. It's not drying, which I can't stand about concealer, looks and feels like nothing, but hides my problem and makes me look awake and refreshed. This product has gone absolutely above and beyond my expectations. It does all I want it to and more. Love the package, cooling roller ball, I think it's got a couple beneficial ingredients, it's tinted just enough, could be worn alone and still look natural, I mean wow can't beat it in my opinion. At first it might seem too sheer but then after about a week it started to be the only concealer I needed. Love this, can't reccomend it enough... GO GET THIS ONE

For a long time, I was extremely insecure of my dark circles. Every concealer I used made my under eyes dry and greyish colored and it just looked so unnatural. This is definitely my holy grail product, because it is so light yet gives amazing coverage. Plus it lasts up to 8 hours for me. It won't look cakey and is buildable but you do need to set it. It kind of has an alcohol smell to it so it burns my eyes a little when I roll it on, but it goes away once I blend it. it does not irritate my skin or cause any acne. The orangey color is great for neutralizing my dark circles. I will continue buying this forever

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Incredible product for no makeup makeup days!
Pros:
Light weight
easy to blend
fast
compact packaging

Con:
Will cling onto dry patches
over priced
does not help darkcircles just lightly disguises them

overall this product is amazing for those that do not like much makeup but want something fast, easy, lighweight and beautiful!
Holy grail for sure :)

on 12/12/2015 9:06:00 PM

I used to use this a few years ago and I remember it worked perfectly for covering my dark circles...not a trace! Also it was the quickest easiest concealer to work with I found. I stopped using it because a certain "paula" told me not to...due to alcohol being one of the main ingredients. However I don't recall it ever drying out or irritating my skin. I should try this again sometime...

I am really blown away by this stuff. I have HORRIBLE dark circles. I have had them since I was a teenager and the older I get the worse they have become. I had read about this product thru Makeupalley and finally broke down and bought some. The formula is really thin so it doesn't look cakey and it spreads and blends well. I still have to use another concealer over top of this but it has made covering my black holes easier :)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

With the help of makeupvalley reviews, this is my one of my HG product! I had to buy it online (eBay, $8.90) because I found that Australian retailers such as Priceline, Big W, Chemist Warehouse, Kmart and other drugstore places either didn't sell it anymore or replaced it with the new GARNIER Miracle Skin Perfector BB Eye Roll On. It was $15 for 7mL with a 3.1 rating on makeupvalley, it's pretty obvious that it wasn't worth it.

Buying it online was a bit confusing because other products said (Medium to dark skin) and I tried to research what is the difference with the sheer tint but had not found any answers so I decided to just got for it. The day I received it in mail, I tried it on and yes I was worried it would be too light for my skin but it blended perfectly and it did cover my dark under eyes!

It's got a creamy light pink tone which does corrects blue or purple. Two rolls is enough to hide away the darkness. It dries up as matte which is a bonus, and its a very light formula and stays on the whole day with a bit of touch up here and there.

Overall this product is one of my HG, if you're contemplating whether to get it or not, do get it!! However, looking for it here in Australia was very difficult (if anyone knows where to get it in Aus, do let me know!) but luckily eBay had a lot of these products.

on 8/14/2015 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

During high school, I used to swear by this stuff alone to conceal my rather panda-like dark circles and highlight parts of my face for instant brightness. Five years later, I still repurchase this eye roller concealer because of how sheer it is. I have used Maybelline's Instant Rewind Eraser and I hated how dry the formula was compared to Garnier's! I currently use Bobbi Brown's correcter in the shade Bisque which does a lovely job at hiding the dark purple circles under my eyes, but leaves a peachy tone instead. I use the Anti-Dark Circle Eye roller on top of it and instantly the sheer color adjusts to my cool yellow toned skin. It is a pricy concealer but this has never failed me after all these years. I have oily skin, but I never experienced this feeling greasy. I have seen some slight creasing when it gets to my fine lines under my eyes but I just gently blend it back in with a ring finger. I will admit it's not the best packaging because sometimes the metal ball will leak out the product and it ends up making a mess in the cap. I still can overlook it as I love how this performs. I recommend this to anyone who is low maintenance with their makeup and I'll definitely go repurchase this again as my 7th one!

Pros:
- Lightweight formula
- Buildable for more coverage
- Found in most places that sell Garnier skincare products
- Brightening effect

Cons:
- Pricy for a drugstore concealer (11-12 USD)
- Product leaks out occasionally
- Doesn't treat dark circles

on 7/18/2015 9:16:00 PM

I've tried loads of more expensive concealers ( Nars, Benefit, Clarins) and none compared to this purse friendly product. Spreads easily, illuminates the skin, hides bags and darkness. It is thin, pleasant to non existent scent and a easy to apply, cooling rolling ball in a slim packaging. Travel, gym and hand bag friendly too. A winner that I will repurchase with pleasure.