Maybelline Expert Eyes 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

Maybelline Expert Eyes 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Boric Acid, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Hexylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenylethyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Digluconate

on 3/12/2016 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Apparently my eye makeup isn't washable because this stuff doesn't work on anything but my foundation. Doesn't remove mascara, nor eye liner. Will remove most eyeshadow but I usually don't wear a heavy nor dark color. Only got it to get a third item free at Ulta. So it was free, for the most part.

on 6/10/2015 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I hate waterproof products but I still need a makeup remover for the left over liquid eyeliner that will not budge with water and soap. This removes all the left over eye makeup and it also gets rid of left over eyelash glue. I like that it is not oil based, I hate oily products. I dont detect any scent. The only con is that if it slips into my eyes it STINGS!! I would think that being a EYE makeup remover it wouldnt be so harsh. Im going to try to use it with qtips instead of cotton pads like a previous reviewer mentioned. I will continue to use this with caution until I find a non-irritating oil free formula.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I was surprised at how small the bottle was ( 2.7 oz) when I received this in the mail from Ulta. It is ok to remove eyeshadow without leaving a film. But it does not remove any of my mascaras and only partially removes eyeliner. Also, Some reviewers mentioned that this is fragrance free and I definitely detect a light perfumey-style scent to this which I cannot stand. I like Simple Micellular water better than this for removing eye makeup.

on 3/15/2015 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This remover is kinda unique to me, because it's swipes everything off and doesn't leave a film and that's really rare. Usually I have a ton of oil left I'll my eyes but this seems very water based. Really good stuff I just don't understand why the bottle is so tiny.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I don't get the low reviews for this, but to each their own.
To me, this works as good as any high-end eye makeup remover, and often better than high-end. I like that it does not leave a film on my eyes afterward, like some removers do. Removes even tough mascara cleanly. Never gives me any irritation at all. I love that it has no scent, as I can be sensitive to a lot of smells. Lasts forever. Have re-purchased this many times, even since high school. I may stray once in a blue moon when something 'new' and 'awesome' comes out, but always come back to this.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This is the perfect product to remove washable (water-based) mascara from my lash extensions, since the solution is oil-free and water-based. It is fragrance-free and does not irritate my skin or eyes. The packaging works well as I tend to leave the bottle loose in my bag and it hasn't leaked.

on 1/21/2014 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I really like it! I go this a my local Walmart a while ago and now I'm on my 4th bottle. I do prefer this version over the oil version. It doesn't leave any great residue at all. Doesn't make my eyes sting also.... But I don't have sensitive eyes or skin so maybe that's why. Cleans everything off in a swipe or two. I do use a qtip dipped in this and I gently massage it between my lashes because there's always a bit of eyeliner on my tight line, but other than that this product is great. I got it for a whooping 3$! Worth the price for sure.

I bought this because it was on sale for a great price. But even if they were giving this stuff away for free, I would not use again! This eye makeup remover is truly awful. It doesn't remove mascara fom your lashes - it just kind of smears it around your eyes. Ironically, it doesn't even work to take off Maybelline mascara. Stay away from this one.

on 8/28/2013 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product will remove eye make up, I'll give it 2 lippies for doing its job. However, I don't know if its just me but this product always slips into my eyes. It's terribly irritating and causes sever eye redness. I guess I'll have to go back to good ole Neutrogena.

on 7/22/2013 11:12:00 AM

I don't wear waterproof eye makeup but sometimes I still need a remover. I picked this up a long time ago because it was cheap and have been using it whenever plain old cleanser and water don't cut it.

The consistency of the formula is nice and slippery but there is something in it that also stings my eyes a little bit if it gets to them, and that seems like the #1 thing to avoid with something you only use on your eyes! It also isn't really great at getting all the liner/mascara off and these aren't even the waterproof formulas!

I'm sure it's not the worst out there, but I'm guessing there are much better formulas available.