Chanel Coco Rouge Egerie

4.5

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love love love this. A stunning shade that would suit nearly everyone. I am a big fan of corals. There are a days where I want to wear a subtle shade that would not look to bright in the winter...also great for when you want to wear a more sheer coverage. Ps you can also layer it not for a more opaque finish without it looking crinkly on the lips.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

i love love love this pinky coral rouge coco..it is perfect for summer..it is not ott as far as color..i layer the rich color gloss over it in genie..and it is gorgeous...sooo many compliments came my way...I am macnw45 in complexion and it is not ott again, not ott in color..try it for yourself

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

Hand's down my favorite lip shade for this coming spring and summer! With orange lips slated to be a major trend, this lipstick has just the right amount of pink and orange to look pretty and bright and not overwhelming or scary. It's BEAUTIFUL!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a subtle, wearable light coral-pink with very subtle shimmer. It has warm undertones and I think is universally wearable for all skin tones. The texture is moisturizing, but not as silky as Chanel's rouge allures. This is more of a generic lipstick, whereas I feel like rouge allures feel like lipbalms. This isn't quite opaque, but it's not sheer either. The finish has a bit of a sheen to it. Rouge cocos are a little bit cheaper than rouge allures but not by much. I recommend this shade for people who don't spend money on high-end makeup all the time, because it's a very wearable shade that you could definitely use and get your money's worth.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I have so many lipsticks and corals are my favourites -- that said, I did not even get a chance to try this colour as it came out when I was overseas, travelling and frankly not thinking about lipsticks at all.

When I did go to try it -- it was sold out. I was able to luck on to one which I bought without trying and am very happy that I did... usuallly corals which I love can be too yellowish, or reddish.. this one has enough pink to make it beautiful on and light up the complexion.

I am definitely buying a bu.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

A gorgeous medium coral with no blue, perfect for warm gals (or neutral). Thankfully not overly bright--looks incredible on fair/medium-medium complexions. Brightens the face as only coral can. This has emerged as my favorite of the Coco Rouge line (and I love my others!). What a treat that Chanel keeps on supplying us with these fantastic products. Love you, Chanel! Respectfully submitted, colormepink

I bought this little wonder as a birthday present from a very good friend who knows I love love looove makeup! :)
I love the Chanel Rouge Coco Line, they have everything form subtle light lipsticks to dark vampy lipsticks, for every season! The texture is amazing, they moisturize my lips when i put them on! Although if you have super duper dry flaky lips don't expect this to do all the work-you're going to have to put a heavy duty lipbalm on.
The color on Egerie is beautiful on my pigmented lips. It's a soft pinky coral but comes off more coral on my rose pink lips. It has a very subtle shimmer that just comes off as a shine. I love it! It's perfect for night or day-depending on your look.You can wear it without any makeup at all and it just warms up my NC25/NC30 complexion!! It's one of those colours you can do with a little bit of makeup or with a strong smokey eye. I wouldn't recommend using it with a amber/coral-pink eyeshadow or else the looks clash. It also makes my lips look natural and full which I really look for in a lipcolor/formula.
The packaging is super cute and super expensive. It's durable metal as well so it's not going to crack on you like some cheaper plastic packagings. Chic, Chanel packaging :)
It's very expensive as are all Chanel products. I got mine for 40CAD. But if you're willing to spend a bit more money for a lot of beauty and luxury in a little tube-do it!
You might be able to find this color elsewhere, but with the same formula? I really doubt it.
This is just a beautiful coral pink colour that really warms up light olive skintones and brown eyes :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

The best coral lipstick I've ever bought, its not orangely or loud. My friends said it looked coral-pink on me but I don't see that at all. I bought it on a whim coz I had a rather harassed day and wanted a nice diversion. Turned out to be real find.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

My favorite of the Coco Rouge line yet. It is a warm coral that works better on medium skin tones. I am fair skinned so it looked a bit too orange for me, but I love it and I am using it anyway. Moisturizing formula. Do I prefer other shades of lipstick more? Yes. Does this lipstick live up to the hype? Depends on what you are looking for. It's not as special as people have made you believe. It's also very expensive and not unique enough to justify the price.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Egerie is a warm pink coral that brightens up my NC30 warm/yellow complexion. (Reminds me a bit of Nars Niagara though Niagara is more pink and more matte). Really creamy, totally warm, really sweet, really nice. One of those few pinks that I can wear, no hints of blue in it at all. It is near 11pm here when I'm writing this review, and I had put Egerie on just to make sure I got the colour description right (hopefully). I will wear Egerie tomorrow! And sigh...now it is time to go wash it off and apply my lip balm. Again.