Jurlique Rose Shower Gel

Jurlique Rose Shower Gel

3.9

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Love the natural rose scent, the formula not so much. The shower gel does not impart a rich lather like I was expecting for the price of this bath product. I ended up washing with a mesh poufie thing to get the best lather out of this product. Packaging is not that exciting. I would try other items in this natural-based line.

on 1/8/2015 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Comes in a good sized (10oz/300ml) plastic flip-top bottle thats easy to use. Jurlique is 1 of my favorite brands, delivering top quality products for reasonable prices; my favorite is their rose line. I use this as a bath soak. Lots of enduring bubbles! Great natural rose fragrance that isnt too sweetly cloying. I soak for a long time (reading books) and it doesnt dry out my skin like many other brands do.

Very good sensation while using it. But the price is very high for a shower gel per se. The new package lets you waste more due to the tap closure. Overall good product, a bit of a luxury feel though.

on 4/5/2014 5:21:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I've been experiencing dry skin this allergy season, and switched up my bath & body products. I chose this shower gel because I enjoy Jurlique products (natural, so less irritating) and I often seek out products with rose since rose is very healing and soothing. I absolutely love this product. The scent is subtle and natural, so don't expect it to replace your perfume. One pump goes a long way on a bath sponge, which makes it a good value. I don't really understand the poor reviews. It's an excellent shower gel and I'll buy it again.

on 3/11/2012 12:31:00 AM

Simply decadent! This shower gel lathers into a very rich and creamy foam that makes me wish my shower would never end. I didn't entirely "love" the scent initially, but by the middle of the first use, I was hooked. It feels so indulgent. I use the rose lotion afte showering and my skin feels soft all day. Price is pretty high though.

on 2/3/2010 2:27:00 AM

Scent therapy in a bottle!

Got this as a gift over Christmas and whilst I generally stick with Dr Bronners for that wake-up freshness, I decided to give this out for a spin a few days ago.

For a shower gel, it does the basics, it cleans and foams relatively well but the best thing about this is that wonderful scent after you're done with a hot shower. Calming and nice but having found out exactly how much it's retailing for, I reckon I'm going to conserve this bottle for as long as I can, and shop around for cheaper alternatives when it runs out.

Ok so why why why is this so expensive? I was hoping not to love it but i did anyway. Darn! Ha ha. Talk about luxury in the bathroom this is just the thing. I have sensitive skin that can get a tad dry and this shower gel takes care of that. The scent it to die for.... Its like lying on a bed of red rose petals. Soft and sweet

I love this product! I usually buy 2 or 3 at a time. I have sensitive skin and in the past, have had allergy reaction to body washes but not this one. This is my favourite body wash even though it's a little on the expensive side. Will definitely buy again as I always do!

on 11/21/2007 9:29:00 PM

I found the scent was lacking in this one and it made my skin feel dry after using. It smelled plain detergent-like with not enough scent, so it didn't last. The rose scent was very subtle, I guess because rose oil is so expensive! Just can't see how the price is justified.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Don;t get me wrong, this is an ok product. The smell is it's strong point: a fresh rose smell, that has an almost balsamic note which makes it smell very grassy. It is also quite concentrated, so a little goes a long way.
However, the smell doesn't linger, and the soap strips the skin a little. A creamier formula would be nicer, with the same smell. Also, the packaging is a bit joyless.
Wouldn't buy it again when there's so much more to try.

Popular Body Skincare Products