L'Oreal Skin Expertise Collagen Moisture Filler Daily Moisturizer Day/Night Cream

4.3

Water, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) (shea butter), Isohexadecane, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Dipropylene Glycol, Cera Alba (Beeswax) (Beeswax), Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylamide Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Acrylic Acid Copolymer, PEG 100 Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 20 Stearate, Boswellia Serrata Root Extract, Manganese Gluconate, Soluble Collagen, Atelocollagen, Dimethiconol, Polysorbate 80, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Potassium Sorbate, Parfum/Fragrance, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hexylcinnamal, Hydroxyisohexl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Citronellol

on 5/30/2016 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Makeup, removers and lotions have all been giving me a rash for the last year and I get so tired of going through life just putting on Vaseline or making do with just Genifique which is not a moisturizer. I used to like this collagen cream and I know it is being discontinued so I got one of the few left on the shelf. It feels so great just like it used to, nicely plumping up the skin without giving me a breakout or total grease. I think I should go and buy up the 2 or 3 left on a few of the drug store shelves. L'Oreal has replaced this with one that is nearly identical, the age perfect one, but that one has added ingredients that are irritating. I know, as I tried it 2 years ago and it was horrible. The blue and white box is the same; the ingredients are different. This collagen cream may be worthless for anti aging, but it's at least not harmful, and it feels good on the face.

Update Jun 5/16: Lowering my rating to two stars as it is not doing anything much except irritating my skin. Yes, this too. Again I am forced to use nothing but Vaseline.

on 4/4/2016 11:24:00 AM

This rich rose scented cream is even gentle enough for a vety light mousterizing on the eye lid it takes away puffinrss and wrinkled on my eye lids and stays. Moisturized on my face and neck. I dont like having to keep putting my fingers in the jar but i 100% will continue to use this product. I have always had severely dry fair skin all over head to toe. I found eucerine original healing for my body exceptional! Cereve eye cream for under my eyes and on top! And loreal collagen moisture filler for the rest of my face! Perfect!!!!

To Read all 31 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

If you are very fair, prone to redness and have sensitive skin like me, this moisturizer is a godsend. This is the first moisturizer I've found that does exactly what I want, with no nasty side effects. It gives the skin deep moisture without excess greasiness, heaviness or unpleasant texture. The packaging feels substantial, and the blue jar looks nice in your bathroom cabinet/dressing table. I wish there was a pump bottle version of this, as I'm not 100% thrilled about having an open container I have to keep putting my fingers in but it's a minor complaint. This will be my go-to moisturizer for the foreseeable future. Very reasonably priced, too, for the quality of the product. I got mine on sale at Walgreens for around USD$14.00.

on 10/8/2015 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I'm on my second jar of this and I really like it. The texture is super thick and luxurious, it seems like something you would buy at a department store. It doesn't break me out or feel too heavy when I wear it at night. My only complaint is the jar packaging because it's not very sanitary but for the product and the price, I'll get over it. I can't say this does anything for wrinkles since I'm only 23 but it's still a great moisturizer.

on 4/21/2015 11:12:00 PM

I'm currently on my third jar of this stuff & I cannot sing it's praises long enough. I've seen a reduction of fine lines on my face (I'm 28) and even my mother in law in her early 50s loves it. it is a thick cream but after a few minutes it absorbs. highly recommend it to everyone I know.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My skin has been giving me issues the past year or two. Tried so many things, gentle, hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, etc.....nothing was working..In fact, many of these 'gentle' and 'hypoallergenic' products ended up giving me alligator nose and left my skin feeling very 'tight,' to the point that smiling hurt!! (I had been suing Boots products and then Cerave)

Looking for something that will work is one thing, but when you've got other issues like a sensitive nose, sensitive skin, easily prone to break-outs and allergies, it can be a nightmare!! And there are soo many products out there anymore!!

I began looking around the Walmart website for favorable reviews of products that seemed 'safe' for me. I still was overwhelmed. Finally, I went into the store and looked myself. Overwhelming, yes, but at least having looked online, I had somewhat of a starting point.

I settled on this.

I am so glad I just picked this out!! The very first time I applied this, I instantly felt immediate relief and a soothing and calming so desperately needed..my skin looked refreshed and not dull and 'tired'..but alert and refreshed!!! A couple hours after applying this, I went and looked in the mirror. This was all I had on my face, to 'test' it un-disturbed from other products and to see if any reaction would occur. Not only have I not had any reaction, but a couple hours after having this applied, the pretty prominent line between my eyebrows was smoothed out almost completely!! My skin felt and looked 10 years younger. Yes, that very first day!! This is the 2nd day and so far, no reaction and no breakouts. My pores even seem somewhat diminished, and my skin more smoother than it has been in a long, long time.

Will continue to use this and plan on re-purchasing based on the phenomenal results so far. Will post any updates if something goes awry, but so far, this has been a pleasant surprise!! The price sticker is not bad at all, either!! There is a very, very slight scent, maybe floral? maybe kind of rose? it is so faint, it is hard for me to tell, and the scent disappears as soon as it is applied. My sensitive skin and nose do not tolerate scents, so whatever I initially faintly 'smell' obviously does not bother me. Keeping fingers crossed that this continues to be a delight to use!!

on 12/11/2014 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

With daily and nightly use, this super moisturizing cream has made my skin so glowy, smooth looking, and smooth feeling. I find that my skin, although still firm with no deep wrinkles yet, has become much more supple with regular use of this product. It has even made my under eye circles less noticeable (I usually put a little extra around the eyes).

My skin is on the dry side, and the thicker consistency of this cream blends well into my skin and does not give me an oily look. I can see this product being too rich for someone with more oily skin, but for those with dry skin this will work wonders.

I happen to like scented face creams, and I don't find this one to be overpowering. It smells fresh and doesn't linger too long.

I highly recommend this product!

on 11/25/2014 2:45:00 PM

I received this for free initially and have repurchased 3-4x already. Been using it for 1.5 years. It's a very nice "thicker" moisturizer, rich and creamy, smells good and i have not developed any sensitivity to it which was a surprise.

I use it year-round and about 50% of time use in day as well under makeup. Almost always i use it at night as well. It's a cold weather must!!

Plus, the price can't be beat. It's only like $13 and half the time you can get Buy one, get one at half-off at chain drugstores, so that's even better. I might be crushed if they discontinue this!!

on 11/25/2014 2:27:00 PM

I can't live without it. It's a very good moisturizer. It's just right for me. It's also very affordable. I have tried many products. I always come back to this one. It probably doesn't help with wrinkles long term; so I have to use an anti-aging serum with this. The best part is that it seems to help lift my face temporarily, like a body slimmer/toner. Like a final touch; makes me look younger.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

There wasn't really anything special about the cream. It didn't do anything bad either. It is just like using regular lotion on your face.