Too Faced after glow

Too Faced after glow

4.6

on 1/19/2008 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

WOW this is the most beauutiful powder i've ever seen! This is serious fairy dust stuff. The glitter is fine enough to keep it from looking tacky, but obvious enough to make your skin glow.

Betrayal is an absolutely gorgeous light pink infused with fine glitter, ideal for layering over blush/areas you want to highlight. It can also be used sparingly all over the dust for an all over shimmer.

The packaging doesn't bother me. I definitely like it, two thumbs up!

Tip: Try layering this over NARS Copacabana for *extra* oomph and drama. Def keep you at the centre of attention! ;)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

The packaging isn't all that great and my first thoughts when opening the lid was, "geez, that's way too pink!". But after I tried it on I fell in love. Gives off a nice glowing effect. Not to sparkly like I initially thought it would be. The packaging again...eh.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this with a Sephora Gift Card that I got over the holidays and I ordered it in Betrayal! It's an awesome shimmering powder that gives off this incredible glow! I didn't want to get it in Lust because I already own Bobbi Brown's Shimmer Brick in Bronze but I knew that in order to get the REAL flushy glow that I wanted, I needed a pinkish powder and this does the trick! A little goes a long way, too! I don't think I'll be running out of this anytime soon but since I love it so much even after the first application, I believe I'll be using it every day! TooFaced always has irrisistable packaging, also---just an overall excellent product!!!

on 10/25/2005 2:19:00 AM

Great shimmer powder. I bought the versatile "Lust" champagne beige color. Great for cheeks, decolletŽ and anywhere else. Beauty Tip: Bring out the inner artist in youÑmix a little of the powder with your fav lip glosses or hair gels (washes out) for extra oomph and glamour!

on 1/26/2004 2:36:00 PM

I love this super cute after glow in lust. it adds gorgeous sheen to my complexion but doesn't make my face looks oily. I just dusted it a little with a fluffy face powder blush, it will leave a velvety shimmery finish. If you don't like glowy, dewy finish, this is not for you.

Full Size Image

The color is pale pink with gold shimmer in the compact. It can be used as a light blush only if you have pale skin.

My skin is PPP, brown eyes, brown hair.
I use After Glow as a highlighter on my cheekbones and the bridge of my nose.

on 11/26/2003 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have this in lust and just love it.. gives a gorgeous shimmery quality to my cheeks that I've been looking for for a while. The only prob I have with it is that when I open it, little specks of dust fly all over the place & I feel like I'm wasting the product. Not a big deal though, this is great.

on 9/5/2003 1:38:00 AM

I've sampled this multiple times and am SO tempted to get it! It's uber glittery and leaves a wonderulf sheen! But I don't know, it's really a "lust" item if you will - but that packaging is so ding dang cute!

on 5/14/2003 1:45:00 PM

I have this in "lust" and I loove loove loooove it! I mostly use it on my eyes especially along the edges, but works great as a higlighter on cheeks/browbone as well. What a great pretty color! Will definitely keep buying this one.

I love this. I love glitter and shimmer but not too much...this product delievered the right amount of 'glow' and shimmer I wanted. I bought the product in color "Lust" and I LOVE it!

But Too Faced needs to supply an applicator for this item. Seems to go on a lot better with a puff or pad rather than a brush. But again, A GREAT ITEM!

on 8/28/2002 10:20:00 AM

Like all Too Faced products, you have to love the campy packaging. I have this in Betrayal, a gorgeous candy pink, and it's my favourite sparkley highlighter for cheeks. If I'm feeling abit coy, I will use this alone as a blush for a baby doll sort of effect. Normally I will add a tiny bit over my Delux gel blush to give it a little shimmery oomf. Very pretty and feminine, so glad I found this!