Avon General

No Image

3.3

on 5/18/2016 5:29:00 PM

Avon used to have some good and unique cosmetics, but in recent years they've downsized because of lack of sales, I heard. Now they dc all their good and unique items, and kept just the mediocre or expensive items in their line. So not buying from them lately...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I've brought a few robes and my rep has shown me their clothes and shoes. Some of it is nice but I think it is overpriced for what it is. You're paying for convience really.

This review is for the Mark clothes as well.

I'm a total clothes snob, but I have to say that whoever makes Avon's clothes deserves a pat on the back. These do not look/feel cheap at all - but the prices are ridiculous! Some of the styles aren't really my taste, but overall they offer simple (and sometimes slightly trendy) basics that wash and wear beautifully. Everything I have worn from Avon/Mark has been complimented to the hilt (T-shirts, leggings, even dresses). My mom tends to buy the shoes and loves them as well.

The 100% cotton T-shirts should be line-dried because they do shrink.

This clothes line is probably the most amazing hidden gem in the fashion world! Definitely worth a try!

Popular Clothes