MAC Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner in Undercurrent

MAC Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner in Undercurrent
Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner in Undercurrent

4.6

this is a great product, totally recomend it!

on 8/17/2016 8:07:00 AM

I have this in purple and it is fantastic. Under the sunlight it sparkles and looks magical.

The only con, and it pains me to say this about such a beautiful product, is it irritates my eyes *cries*. I get that itchy, irritated, gritty feeling when I use it. And I know I have sensitive eyes, so it probably won't happen to everyone (just had to mention it).

Nevertheless, a really beautiful eyeliner that grabs attention ^__^

on 7/28/2016 8:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Ah, now that's a truly unique pencil liner! The sparkly blue/green color is amazing and can bring even the simplest eye makeup to life adding a dash of eccentricity, application is fantastically smooth and I've had no problems with longevity. Looking forward to checking out more colors from this range!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Nice colour, nice formula. The colour is gorgeous. But it's really buttery, almost too buttery! Got to be really delicate while putting this on!

Unfortunately this smudges on me. I have extremely oily lids that you can just see the oil while after washing my face. Also, it doesn't help that my eyes are hooded. The colour is so gorgeous though that despite the smudging I'd still wear it. Only problem is that it irritates my eyes like crazy (rare for a product to do that for me) so I simply can't wear it at all.

on 2/24/2014 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was lucky enough to get this in a swap. This is my 1st Mac product.
I usually do more of a natural look daily. I have dark brown eyes and light brown hair with light skin. usually use brown, green or plum and of course black eyelliner. I saw this color and had to try it. I was a little reluctant because it's a teal color. I tried it and woah! The color looks amazing with my eyes. Does not look over done either. I was afraid of looking clownish but no way. It's just beautiful. I wore it one day at sephora and people kept asking me what eyeliner I was wearing. THis color is so gorgeous. It's my new fave! It has a lot of green in it and that's why it works for me.

It has a bit sparkle to it but don't let that scare you. I'm 45 and it's not too much for me. It's not glittery. It glides on easily and stays on all day. I do use eye primer everyday. It doesn't bother my sensitive eyes either yay!

I highly recommend this!!! Especially for warmer tones :)

Pros:
-AMAZING color payoff
-vibrant color, could probably compliment any eye color, looks really good w my dark brown
-literally stays on all day. EVEN ON MY WATERLINE. people, this is huge!
-is just so gorgeous and glittery and ohmygod the color i cannot even
-VIRTUALLY EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS PRODUCT

Cons:
-None. I mean, I guess I wish this was twist up, cuz i hate having to sharpen pencils, but this product is so soft it even sharpens well. THIS EYELINER IS PERFECTION

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I LOVE this eyeliner. It is so sparkly and beautiful. It glides on like a dream - although it is really creamy, it hasn't budged from my waterline whenever i have worn it. Apparently the 'Pearlglide Intense' eyeliners aren't made for your waterline because the glitter flecks can irritate your eyes but I haven't experienced that. The colour is a beautiful aquamarine green with flecks of blue and really makes my eyes pop when I put it in my waterline with lashings of black mascara. Love it. Will repurchase.

The only downside would be that because it is so creamy, I can see it running out quickly as the product wears down every time I use it.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This has got to be one of the most gorgeous eyeliners out there! The color is so vibrant and very unique. It looks so pretty with my hazelish/brown eyes and I also love to wear it when I have my blue contacts in. It's very versatile! and they mean it when they say it lasts all day. Once it sets, it isn't going anywhere! it's also a very smooth formula. love love love. I want to get this in all of the colors.

on 7/27/2013 5:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I bought undercurrent after recently having a makeup tutorial at MAC. When they first suggested greens and teals I was a bit frightened having stuck to my fave browns virtually all my life. I have hazel eyes and nc40 sff type skin tone. I cannot rave enough about how beautiful this eyeliner is. Use as a base all over your lids, team it with MAC club (MUA in shade 12 FAB dupe) with a good black eyeshadow at the crease and you get a brilliant effect!!!

on 7/26/2013 8:25:00 PM