Clinique All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage

Clinique All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage

3.0

water,butylene glycol,glycerin,caffeine,panthenol,plygonum cuspidatium root extract,vitis vinifera (grape)seed extract,selaginella tamariscina (spike moss) extract, rosmarinus of ficinalis (rosemary) extract,humulus lupulus (hops) extract,punica granatum (pomegranate) juice extract,citrus reticula,ta (tangerine) peel extract,yeast extract\faex\extrait de levure,biosaccharide gum 1,linolenic acid,sodium hyaluronate,laureth 7,linoleic acid,glycine,carbomer,cyclodextrin,hydroxyproline,acrylates copolymer,c13-14 isoparaffin,ployacrylamide,caprylyl,glycol,proline,ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol manganese chloride,nordihydroguaiaretic acid,xanthan gum,hexylene glycol,disodium

on 6/20/2016 2:57:00 PM

Amazing for my dehydrated under eye skincare! I'm 36 years old, and noticed the skin under my eyes were progressively getting wrinkly and dry. After a couple uses between 3 days the skin smoothed out, and the darkness faded! I keep in with me and apply sparingly throughout the day...love this!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I received a sample of this product and absolutely loved it so i decided to buy the real thing... however... I cant help but feel like this only provides a cooling sensation to my eyes. I don't see it "brightening up the eye area" nor "combating dark eye circles" unfortunately.
Sure i use it it the morning when i wake up and at night, but thats only because i don't want to waste the product.
The packaging is also a bummer too. You cant squeeze it to get more product out (like the sample) and the only good way to get a decent amount it to shake it like mad.
Its a shame because i really liked this product as a sample.
It's more worthwhile just buying an eye cream tbh.

To Read all 106 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/22/2015 1:27:00 AM

I don`t see how this is better than the cheaper versions from Garnier or L`Oreal. I mean, it`s nice to massage your eyes with it in the mornings if it`s been stored in the fridge, but the price is WAAAAAAAY higher than drugstore with no discernible improvement. Personally I didn`t feel it absorbed at all after application. The sales rep said this can be used throughout the day, on top of your make up, but I really don`t recommend doing that because it messed up my concealer and made me look worse.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've tried a couple of DS versions of this type of roller (ELF, Garnier, & a Garnier knock off store brand) the Garnier/knock off didn't do much, the ELF was a lot better for DS. I love my Clinique depuffer. I can't wait to put it on at nite after taking my makeup off after a hard day w allergies & makeup irritations. I also put it on in the morn of course after my 3 step coz Gravity does a number to my eyes (laying down for 6-8 hours will do that to me!). It works wonders. Idk what took me so long go buy this! I was stuck on what eye treatment to buy since I could really only afford 1 eye product I think I did good for myself in selecting this. Yes it really does work & feels wonderful cool & refreshing!!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

It doesn't do much. The cold serum and metal rollerball feel great when you apply, but there's not much it has to offer beyond that. It doesn't de-puff.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ok, I only bought this because someone I knew worked for Clinique and they sold it to me with a big discount.. now I'm thinking they were just promoting their products so they would sell haha.
Overall, this product doesn't do much. Doesn't do more than what spoons from a freezer would. Honestly, it does feel nice - soothes and feels cold-ish but only for a few seconds when in contact with my skin. It doesn't absorb very fast for me though and I feel like there is some left over residue. The ball and the whole product is nice and fun - but I just would not pay full price for it and intentionally purchase it. I think that using cucumbers or freezing spoons in the mornings + eye cream will do a better job than this product.
It's alright, basic but nothing that made me go wow.

on 1/18/2015 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I used this for a few months and it made no difference. Also, I went through the treatment really fast. The only positive thing I can say about it was that it felt nice.

on 10/1/2014 10:45:00 AM

Have re purchased this twice. I use it every morning. It works really well at tightening up under eye bags and making you look more awake. People ask me if I'm tired when I don't use this

on 8/17/2014 2:37:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I've always had problems with waking up with puffy eyelids, generally regardless of how much sleep I get, although they became even more puffy if I hadn't gotten enough sleep the previous night. However after applying this product around my eyes and massaging it in every morning, I find the puffiness is reduced, and I don't have as much of a struggle keeping my eyes open in the morning, haha. The application is also super easy - it comes with a rollerball tip, which makes dispensing the product out very convenient, and since it is made out of metal, the ball feels quite nice and almost refreshing upon contact with the skin. When massaging the product into your skin, it's very easy to spread and doesn't have any scent either which is a plus. I used to have some small milia around the inner corners of my eyes and this didn't exacerbate them either.

However, this product also claims to brighten the eye area and reduce dark circles. I can't say it really lives up to those claims, but they weren't the main reasons I purchased this product so it didn't bother me so much. But, if you are thinking of getting this product for those two claims, I would recommend looking at other alternatives.

So onto the downsides of the product.... I have no idea why it took me so many months to realize, but the serum seems to have a very slight shimmer to it! Perhaps that's the reason why I never noticed it - the shimmer is not very noticeable until you look closely at your skin after application and you'll see very small pieces of shimmer. Although I apply a proper eye cream after this serum plus concealer and foundation so it doesn't really show through, I'm not a fan of shimmer in my skin products... particularly under my eyes. I suppose if someone didn't apply any makeup after using this serum it might not be too flattering though (unless they're into shimmering skin around the eyes, haha).

I'm also not exactly too happy with the price - it retails for about $52AUD if I recall correctly. Although the serum would last a decent amount of time (after around 3-4 months of use I have around 60% of product left) I feel as though other cheaper alternatives could probably deliver similar if not the same or perhaps even better results. So while yes, this product does work (but ONLY in terms of reducing puffiness), I would say the results just doesn't justify its hefty price tag. And for that reason I won't be repurchasing this product after I've finished it, and instead I will be looking for a cheaper alternative!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this product when it was newly released (I was 22 back then. After using it for about two years (it lasts a long time), I can finally say that this product was totally useless for my puffy eyes! Total waste of my money and hope (I assumed that one day it will de-puff my eyes, boy was I wrong!).

Used to leave my under eye areas really dry. EXTREMELY DRY. I can see little, white flakes and it has a rigid, sand paper feel to it whenever I touched with my fingers. Definitely not worth buying!