Clinique All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage

Clinique All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage

3.0

water,butylene glycol,glycerin,caffeine,panthenol,plygonum cuspidatium root extract,vitis vinifera (grape)seed extract,selaginella tamariscina (spike moss) extract, rosmarinus of ficinalis (rosemary) extract,humulus lupulus (hops) extract,punica granatum (pomegranate) juice extract,citrus reticula,ta (tangerine) peel extract,yeast extract\faex\extrait de levure,biosaccharide gum 1,linolenic acid,sodium hyaluronate,laureth 7,linoleic acid,glycine,carbomer,cyclodextrin,hydroxyproline,acrylates copolymer,c13-14 isoparaffin,ployacrylamide,caprylyl,glycol,proline,ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol manganese chloride,nordihydroguaiaretic acid,xanthan gum,hexylene glycol,disodium

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I think this product serves it purpose. It had decreased the puffiness of my eyes, and also reduced my dark under-eyes issue. However, I am not really sure if its because I am currently rubbing ice cube on my eyes, twice a day (in the morning, and the evening), or if it's the lotion itself. However, it's one of the only eye creams that doesn't sting! I used estee lauder's eye lotion, and it had caused a really really bad result. However, this product by clinique did not bother me one bit. Although this might not be the best eye cream that exists out there, but it's not going to cause you any harm either so i guess that's a win win! I suggest this product to ALL SKIN TYPE, because I have a very sensitive skin, and this hasn't done any harm. HOWEVER, USE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND DETERMINATION. Good luck guys!

on 8/9/2016 6:42:00 PM

This product helps my puffy eyes so much! I have the smaller version of this. The cool rollerball applies the perfect amount of product. I like the formula. It is very sensitive and works well for sensitive eyes and skin.

on 6/20/2016 2:57:00 PM

Amazing for my dehydrated under eye skincare! I'm 36 years old, and noticed the skin under my eyes were progressively getting wrinkly and dry. After a couple uses between 3 days the skin smoothed out, and the darkness faded! I keep in with me and apply sparingly throughout the day...love this!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I received a sample of this product and absolutely loved it so i decided to buy the real thing... however... I cant help but feel like this only provides a cooling sensation to my eyes. I don't see it "brightening up the eye area" nor "combating dark eye circles" unfortunately.
Sure i use it it the morning when i wake up and at night, but thats only because i don't want to waste the product.
The packaging is also a bummer too. You cant squeeze it to get more product out (like the sample) and the only good way to get a decent amount it to shake it like mad.
Its a shame because i really liked this product as a sample.
It's more worthwhile just buying an eye cream tbh.

on 11/22/2015 1:27:00 AM

I don`t see how this is better than the cheaper versions from Garnier or L`Oreal. I mean, it`s nice to massage your eyes with it in the mornings if it`s been stored in the fridge, but the price is WAAAAAAAY higher than drugstore with no discernible improvement. Personally I didn`t feel it absorbed at all after application. The sales rep said this can be used throughout the day, on top of your make up, but I really don`t recommend doing that because it messed up my concealer and made me look worse.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've tried a couple of DS versions of this type of roller (ELF, Garnier, & a Garnier knock off store brand) the Garnier/knock off didn't do much, the ELF was a lot better for DS. I love my Clinique depuffer. I can't wait to put it on at nite after taking my makeup off after a hard day w allergies & makeup irritations. I also put it on in the morn of course after my 3 step coz Gravity does a number to my eyes (laying down for 6-8 hours will do that to me!). It works wonders. Idk what took me so long go buy this! I was stuck on what eye treatment to buy since I could really only afford 1 eye product I think I did good for myself in selecting this. Yes it really does work & feels wonderful cool & refreshing!!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

It doesn't do much. The cold serum and metal rollerball feel great when you apply, but there's not much it has to offer beyond that. It doesn't de-puff.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ok, I only bought this because someone I knew worked for Clinique and they sold it to me with a big discount.. now I'm thinking they were just promoting their products so they would sell haha.
Overall, this product doesn't do much. Doesn't do more than what spoons from a freezer would. Honestly, it does feel nice - soothes and feels cold-ish but only for a few seconds when in contact with my skin. It doesn't absorb very fast for me though and I feel like there is some left over residue. The ball and the whole product is nice and fun - but I just would not pay full price for it and intentionally purchase it. I think that using cucumbers or freezing spoons in the mornings + eye cream will do a better job than this product.
It's alright, basic but nothing that made me go wow.

on 1/18/2015 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I used this for a few months and it made no difference. Also, I went through the treatment really fast. The only positive thing I can say about it was that it felt nice.

on 10/1/2014 10:45:00 AM

Have re purchased this twice. I use it every morning. It works really well at tightening up under eye bags and making you look more awake. People ask me if I'm tired when I don't use this