CLINIQUE All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage

CLINIQUE All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage

3.1

water,butylene glycol,glycerin,caffeine,panthenol,plygonum cuspidatium root extract,vitis vinifera (grape)seed extract,selaginella tamariscina (spike moss) extract, rosmarinus of ficinalis (rosemary) extract,humulus lupulus (hops) extract,punica granatum (pomegranate) juice extract,citrus reticula,ta (tangerine) peel extract,yeast extract\faex\extrait de levure,biosaccharide gum 1,linolenic acid,sodium hyaluronate,laureth 7,linoleic acid,glycine,carbomer,cyclodextrin,hydroxyproline,acrylates copolymer,c13-14 isoparaffin,ployacrylamide,caprylyl,glycol,proline,ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol manganese chloride,nordihydroguaiaretic acid,xanthan gum,hexylene glycol,disodium

on 10/5/2018 1:31:00 PM

I bought this product twice, so I used it for almost a year and I am sure about the results now. It helps a bit with the puffiness but not with black circles, at least with me. It keeps the skin under the eyes smooth and ready to concealer. I don't think it has any effect on small wrinkles, it hydrates but it is not a very rich texture. I have tried a lot of eye products and I can say that this one is a bit above average but don't expect too much.

on 9/15/2018 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Love this product! I put it on in the morning and it works fast to de-puff my under eye area. The product has a roller ball that distributes the product and has a cooling feel to it. I can feel it working on my under eye area. Started using in February and still have the same tube, and I use it daily. Will definitely buy again.

on 9/3/2018 3:48:00 AM

This has quickly become the holiest of holy grail products for me. As fair as I am, the skin under my eyes is practically translucent and I have the purple/blue circles that go along with that. I also have genetic eye bags. If I put this on at night before going to bed, and then in the morning before my facial moisturizer, both of those problems disappear by about 70%, which is enough for me to not feel self-conscious about them. This serum will not fix anything long-term, but it doesn't claim to. I am sensitive, oily, and acne-prone, and this stuff has never irritated my eyes, made me oily, or caused a breakout. It's a serum, which means it really shouldn't be used as a moisturizer if you have dry skin; it's not an "eye cream". It's not makeup either, but sits under concealer very nicely and does the work of a brightening cream without adding pigment or another layer to crease up under my 30+-year-old-eyes on occasions when I'm wearing a full face. What it is, is perfect. <3

on 12/29/2017 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I don’t understand the rave reviews for this mediocre product. Yes, the roller-ball feels cool on the skin. Yes, the product seems to dispense well. No, it doesn’t seem to decrease puffiness. No, it doesn’t seem to moisturize effectively. I’m going back to All About Eyes, a superior product in my opinion.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

honestly i bought this by recommendation and it does wonders when i apply it when u go to sleep. i have very little dark circles(but noticable) and it softens that very nicely. im also surprised because it helps with puffyness from crying, i always look like a red ball even after hours of just sheding a little bit of tears and this thing worked that for me! recommended for dry skin (pair it up w some cetaphil mosturing soap and u good)

on 8/13/2017 11:02:00 PM

I consistently have dark circles and never really find a product that actually works for me. This one was no exception, unfortunately.

on 8/13/2017 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I bought this to use along with my Clinique eye cream. The only good thing I see is the roller ball feels good on my skin. But the product in it has done nothing for my puffiness. Sorry Clinique, this product is a waste!

on 2/2/2017 2:45:00 AM

I had almost finish up this eye serum, overall I think this is an average eye treatment. I gave it a 3 lippies because of the roller applicator as it's very smoothing, easy to roll over the eye bags. I have extremely sensitive skin around my eye area, and this didn't cause any irritation. I did found the night I use it, my eye bags is less obvious in the next morning.

However, I didn't find the actual serum was any special. I will definitely continue to use the applicator once the serum runs out.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I think this product serves it purpose. It had decreased the puffiness of my eyes, and also reduced my dark under-eyes issue. However, I am not really sure if its because I am currently rubbing ice cube on my eyes, twice a day (in the morning, and the evening), or if it's the lotion itself. However, it's one of the only eye creams that doesn't sting! I used estee lauder's eye lotion, and it had caused a really really bad result. However, this product by clinique did not bother me one bit. Although this might not be the best eye cream that exists out there, but it's not going to cause you any harm either so i guess that's a win win! I suggest this product to ALL SKIN TYPE, because I have a very sensitive skin, and this hasn't done any harm. HOWEVER, USE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND DETERMINATION. Good luck guys!

on 8/9/2016 6:42:00 PM

This product helps my puffy eyes so much! I have the smaller version of this. The cool rollerball applies the perfect amount of product. I like the formula. It is very sensitive and works well for sensitive eyes and skin.