Sephora doe eyed Felt Eyeliner in Black

Sephora  doe eyed Felt Eyeliner in Black

2.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this, I recently got it on sale at Sephora and I am now able to do winged liner with no problems at all. Previously I have really struggled to get a slick line but this product makes it easy. The tip of it allows for a slick flick and the actual liquid itself is long lasting and stays all day.

on 1/9/2017 1:34:00 AM

I'm so surprised by the negative reviews on this. I bought this on the recommendation of the SA at Sephora, and I really like it. It's very black and gives a good opaque line; the staying power isn't the best but that's my only complaint. One thing that is important to remember - you should store this upside down (felt tip down) to keep product in the tip and prevent the applicator from drying out.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Horrible product. It worked for about 2 minutes. I didn't even finish lining my first eye before it ran out because I had to apply so much pressure in order for it to work. Do not buy this. There are no pros about this eyeliner.

on 7/28/2015 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I was recommended this by the lady at Sephora. I've tried pencil and liquid liners over the years and I wanted to try the felt one. Takes FOREVER to put it on because the tip dries up. I have to keep running it over the same area over and over again for it show up and it comes out choppy and uneven. It also burns when I try to take it off. Not buying it again!

on 9/15/2013 4:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

While on a staycation, I left my Maybelline gel eyeliner @ home and i wanted to get something that is fairly cheap and does the trick as well. So after much consideration and testing, i decided to go for this. Im not sure why there's alot of flak for this product but it works pretty well for me.

Pros:
1. Cheap. SGD20
2. Smudge proof
3. The tip is pretty steady for me.
4. Matte in color. (Im not a fan of shimmery eyeliner)

Cons:
1. Color needs retouching after 5 hours
2. Wished it was waterproof

So in a nutshell, is it as good as MAC or maybelline? Nope. But it works allright coz its it still does it job!

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Three words completely sum up this eyeliner, entirely: horrible, horrid, and horrendous. This is the first liquid eyeliner I ever bought and for the life of me, I COULD NOT apply it. No matter what I did, I could not properly line my eyes. Anything I got out was a faint sheer grey. The line was choppy and just horrible. By the end of the ordeal, I would have a bring pink eyeliner because the tip was so dry and scratchy. I honestly thought it was my problem and I was simply unable to apply liquid eyeliner, but turns out, it was the product. Similar to other reviewers, I kept it upside down for weeks and still, nothing. I literally brought it home from the store and it was all dried up! I was devastated!

on 1/14/2013 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This product was a total waste of money. I usually use a pencil liner, but after wearing winged eye-liner, i wanted to try a liquid, so i picked this up because it would be easier to handle rather then a brush. However, when i tried it, i got one line on my upper lash line, and it stopped working. I even tried to swatch it on my hand to get it to start working again and it was a very faint black color, almost unnoticeable. DO NOT BUY THIS!

on 10/16/2012 6:39:00 PM

This was a total waste of money. At the price of 12 euros, what I got was an eyeliner that couldn't work. It made it for the first two lines, and then the colour would only get more sheer and then even more sheer. In my life, I found myself buying way much cheaper eyeliners that could actually work defenitely better that that. Even though I replaced it with the same exact product because I just thought the first one just happend to be a bad piece, the second was just the same.

>The tip was dry (even though I let it sit at an upside-down position for days).
>The colour is totally sheer and it doesnt even work after a few lines.
>The price is high while the product is a low-quality one.

I thought it would work well because of its brand. I generally don't really know about sephora's products quality ,as I haven't really tried many of them, but for this specific product the only thing I can say is, it's not worth a dollar.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

What a tremendous waste this was.
I walked into Sephora and asked the SA what her reccomendation was for a really good felt tip eyeliner, and she said she SWORE by this one and even used it herself. I bought it, but as soon as I went home and tried to apply it, I realized that it was totally dry. I called the sephora and said I had gotten a dud, and they told me that that was how they were supposed to be! I have to press SO HARD to even get any product on my eyes, and what I did end up with was a flaky, grey mess. I am extremely disappointed with this product since it was very expensive. I'm going to think twice before I listen to the SAs again or buy anything Sephora brand.

Worst eyeliner I had. Colour is great and it stays on but it dried up in 3 weeks, after that you have to push and hope it gets wet again. Waste of money if you ask me.