Organix Acai Berry Avocado Shampoo

3.5

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was contemplating if I wanted to buy this shampoo or not as my current shampoo dries and makes my hair frizzy . I came here to read the reviews and read many bad reviews . I was skeptical but I still gave it a shot . And I couldn't see why people wouldn't love this product . It has a great smell and dosen't dry my hair out at all . It feels clean and I love the smell . After analysing I realised that this product is not suitable if you have thick and curly hair . But if you do not have thick or curly hair , this product would be great for you .

I had both the shampoo and conditioner of this line and was disappointed that I can no longer find it in stores.
My hair looked and felt very soft and healthy with this shampoo. It smelled fruity and wonderful and I loved the bright pink bottle. I have somewhat wavy hair and this did not straighten it out too much or make my hair too poofy, which a lot of products do.
If I could find this again, I would probably repurchase it

To Read all 18 Reviews, Login or Join

It's interesting to me that this product has really mixed reviews. I guess it just goes to show that everyone's body and hair react differently. This was my first time trying Organix. I found it on clearance at Wal-Mart. I had a pleasant experience with this product from scent to the way it left my hair feeling afterwards. I feel like it gave me a nice clean wash. I didn't think it dried my hair out. I really enjoy my hair the next days after using this. Based on my experience I would repurchase and even considering trying other shampoos from this brand.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

In my local drug store I saw that this product, along with the matching conditioner was on sale. I figured I'd try it because there is no sulfate in either. Eager to see how it works, that night I used it. Let me just say that this was the worst product I have ever used in my hair. My hair felt so coarse as if I had used a bleach in it. Additional to that, the smell was so obnoxious. My best friend used both the conditioner and shampoo as well and we both agree that these products are horrible. Stay away!

Great smelling shampoo. Didnt leave my hair as rough as the moraccan argan shampoo from this brand.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Ran out of my regular shampoo and conditioner (nobody carries it locally anymore) and this brand is deceptively similar in name and packaging so I picked this up thinking it was by the same company. Not so.

I just can't get past the SUPER STRONG SCENT of this shampoo. Basically it smells like you just dunked your head in a bowl of Kool-Aid/Fruit Punch/PixieStix mixture. I am unable to go around like that all day. The fragrance probably gets a bit stronger in the shower under hot steamy water, but I immediately had to wash my hair three times with the only other shampoo within reach (dandruff control) just to get most of the smell out.

i have thin frizzy puffy hair but not anymore! this product is amazing! i would like to try and get some more things from this product line, I have both the shampoo and conditioner which smells amazing!! :D i highly suggest buying this!:D hope I helped:D:D:D

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Why You will LOVE It:

The acai berry avocado shampoo and conditioner has an exotic nutrient luxurious blend of antioxidant rich acai berry extract and guava to instantly nourish & enrich your hair while avocado proteins add nutrition and balance along with Moroccan argan oil to moisturize your tresses and create a shiny, smooth, frizz-free finish. The shampoo & conditioner are sulfate free, paraben free and they are organic! This product is safe for color-treated hair and is safe for all hair types.

For reference, I have damaged, dry, thick and noncolored hair. I have my hair BKT 6 months ago and I started using Organix Acai-Berry Avocado Shampoo and suddenly fell in love with.

It has an amazing scent and makes me happier while taking shower. Lathers very nice and it cleans hair and scalp very well.

In my opinion trick here is using shampoo and conditioner together. You should use them together to get better results

If you live in Europe or USA, it has a very reasonble price unlike Northern Cyprus and Turkey. So you probably won't complain about the price since a bottle is 20 in Northern Cyprus and Turkey. However you need to use more product to clean your hair beacuse it is sulfate free. Organix won't foam like a SLS shampoo. This is the only complaint I can make. It runs out very fast :)))

Your hair will love this treat.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought the shampoo and conditioner (buy 1 get 1) and I was so excited to use them, I am a shampoo freak and love trying new ones! Dissapointed isn't the word. I have naturally curly thick coarse hair and by the end of my shower I couldn't get a finget through my hair. Looked ratty, tangly but smelled fantastic. I read other reviews and thought if I give it some time it might transform my hair soft and smooth....nope, not even gonna try it anymore.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I have oily, straight hair that I do not use product with nor do I blow dry or straighten. This shampoo worked really well for me. It balances out my hair and leaves it very soft. I also really like the scent. The only cons were that the price was high for the amount of product and the packaging is not the best.

* I tried the matching conditioner and I did not feel that it worked as well.

Popular Shampoos