no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Dec/04/2007

The color matches my skin perfectly and doesn't make me break out which is nice. It does dry rather fast which makes it a little difficult to blend in. Coverage is moderate, and for me it helps to keep the shine down for a few hours but not all day even with powder. However it is good for those with acne prone skin like myself.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

3.0

Dec/03/2007

This is a nice foundation. Good colors for my pale porcelain/ivory cool toned skin are angel (winter) and eggshell (summer). OK medium-ish coverage, spreads very nicely. Does not last all day even when setting with powder though, and sometimes it just makes me itch. So...while I've used it for a few years, I am still looking for great full coverage, good color selection, and staying power …Read more

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

Aug/27/2004

This is a great foundation if you do not have acne prone skin. I am so mad because this matched my skin tone perfectly and blended really well, but sadly it made me break out, which is odd because it is oil free. So sad that I will not be buying this again, I wish it didn't break me out.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Jun/01/2004

Controlled oil, stayed matte and was a good color match that did not change during the day or fade.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (201 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Other, Coarse

EyesBrown

Aug/03/2003

Dries rather quickly, so it's a little difficult to spread. Controls oil pretty well though. A decent foundation if you can get past the limited color selection!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBrown

EyesBlack

Jan/29/2003

I tried this product because I was unhappy with my current foundation and this had very positive reviews from MUA users. I have only been using this for a couple of days, but thus far I am very happy with it. I have a pretty light complexion and before going into the store I looked at the colors on the internet. I thought even the lightest color would be too dark for me. But to my surprise …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (53 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBrunette

Apr/05/2002

I was using stay tuned for awhile but it was not helping with my oily t-zone. I only purchased this cause they were out of my color in stay tuned. I thought this may dry me out, cause i dont consider my skin extra oily, but I love this! Good converage for me, but the colors are too dark. Angel runs out the most cause its lightest, and thats what most people probably get. I recommend!!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (100 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlue

Jan/27/2002

I mix this foundation with Ti-Silc sunblock and get the most perfect finish for my extremely sensitive combination skin -- matte but not too matte. It blends perfectly and lasts forever. I'm a huge fan.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Oct/10/2001

Best foundation for oily skin that I've ever tried. I would def. buy this again, but I'd be willing to try something else if it controlled oil even better & had more coverage!!

About reviewer (351 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Other, Other

Jun/26/2001

At first I thought that their lightest shade "angel" would never be pale enough for me. But after smoothing this wonder on, it blended in just perfectly. This makeup stays put, goes on with little or no effort and doesn't streak or look icky in the summer. And even though it's a matte foundation, it doesn't feel like challk on your skin nor does it look chalky. I …Read more

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age