no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

12 years ago

The color matches my skin perfectly and doesn't make me break out which is nice. It does dry rather fast which makes it a little difficult to blend in. Coverage is moderate, and for me it helps to keep the shine down for a few hours but not all day even with powder. However it is good for those with acne prone skin like myself.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

3.0

12 years ago

This is a nice foundation. Good colors for my pale porcelain/ivory cool toned skin are angel (winter) and eggshell (summer). OK medium-ish coverage, spreads very nicely. Does not last all day even when setting with powder though, and sometimes it just makes me itch. So...while I've used it for a few years, I am still looking for great full coverage, good color selection, and staying power. Does such a thing exist? Feel free to message me with suggestions :)

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

15 years ago

This is a great foundation if you do not have acne prone skin. I am so mad because this matched my skin tone perfectly and blended really well, but sadly it made me break out, which is odd because it is oil free. So sad that I will not be buying this again, I wish it didn't break me out.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

16 years ago

Controlled oil, stayed matte and was a good color match that did not change during the day or fade.

About reviewer (201 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Other, Coarse

EyesBrown

16 years ago

Dries rather quickly, so it's a little difficult to spread. Controls oil pretty well though. A decent foundation if you can get past the limited color selection!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBrown

EyesBlack

17 years ago

I tried this product because I was unhappy with my current foundation and this had very positive reviews from MUA users. I have only been using this for a couple of days, but thus far I am very happy with it. I have a pretty light complexion and before going into the store I looked at the colors on the internet. I thought even the lightest color would be too dark for me. But to my surprise, the sales associate matched me up with Linen (03). I have always had problems with the coverage "melting" as the day wore on. Not with this. At the end of the day, the coverage was still nearly as good as when I first applied it. Plus, I have never been able to find a foundation that doesn't look fake and orange in natural light, so I didn't expect much out of this. Much to my amazement, this looked VERY natural, which is was suprising since this is medium to heavy coverage. Considering that a decent bottle of foundation will cost about $10 at the drugstore these days, this is pretty well priced at $15. Also, it comes in a great plastic squeeze tube so you can just snip off the top when you get down to the end and use every last bit. If this continues to perform the way it has for the past couple of days, I will definitely be repurchasing!

About reviewer (53 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBrunette

18 years ago

I was using stay tuned for awhile but it was not helping with my oily t-zone. I only purchased this cause they were out of my color in stay tuned. I thought this may dry me out, cause i dont consider my skin extra oily, but I love this! Good converage for me, but the colors are too dark. Angel runs out the most cause its lightest, and thats what most people probably get. I recommend!!

About reviewer (100 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlue

18 years ago

I mix this foundation with Ti-Silc sunblock and get the most perfect finish for my extremely sensitive combination skin -- matte but not too matte. It blends perfectly and lasts forever. I'm a huge fan.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

18 years ago

Best foundation for oily skin that I've ever tried. I would def. buy this again, but I'd be willing to try something else if it controlled oil even better & had more coverage!!

About reviewer (351 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Other, Other

19 years ago

At first I thought that their lightest shade "angel" would never be pale enough for me. But after smoothing this wonder on, it blended in just perfectly. This makeup stays put, goes on with little or no effort and doesn't streak or look icky in the summer. And even though it's a matte foundation, it doesn't feel like challk on your skin nor does it look chalky. I think it's the perfect light-weight summer foundation just to even out your skin and give you a touch of color. The only thing I wish was different is that it needs sunscreen.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age