4.5

price range

Reviews

2.0

4 years ago

Nothing wrong with the formula, fragrance was just very generic.

About reviewer (81 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

7 years ago

I really liked this scent, however the scent of the lotion itself is too strong, and I can't smell the vanilla. This scent is extremely sweet but it does last. Just not too long compared to some other lotions. It's not a sickening sweet, though it may be my skin as I can't smell it after a while. I really do love this scent but not enough to buy it again, as it is hard to find and a bit strange. I prefer less sweet scents, but I do love using this on just regular days.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan

HairBlack

8 years ago

I'm so sad this lotion is not going to be continued. It's a delicious smell that stays! I also love the lemon scent from this line!!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

8 years ago

What a fantastic scent! This scent reminds me of fresh berries, whipped vanilla cream and summer on the beach with a berry popsicle in my hand! I wish they did not discontinue this scent!

About reviewer (444 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

9 years ago

I really love the scent of Berry Vanilla! It smells like fruity Starbursts and vanilla, and it was the first thing that I got from BB&W. Amazing scent!

About reviewer (104 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

9 years ago

I just found out today, while in BBW, that this line is going to be discontinued! As of April 18th, stores are to be pulling all the Vanilla Berry off the shelves to hold back to the semi-annual sale (in June for those who dont track) where this line will be CLEARANCED OUT then and gone forever! Cherry Vanilla is taking its place, and even in that line they didnt launch a body cream. The whole signature vanillas line may soon be in line for dismissal, who knows with corporate BBW? So, ladies if you love the wonderful scent of this like I do, take note!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairRed

9 years ago

I am writing a review for the shower gel- smells WONDERFUL- my favorite scent so far from BBW.. not much of a vanilla smell but the berry smelly is lovely! i love using it in the shower, once the lather is out i keep adding more to my puff just to get more that scent!

About reviewer (136 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

9 years ago

Loove this! Smells great especially for summer. Doesnt feel watery and soaks right into my skin. And I usually hate lotion. And the fragrance lasts!

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Relaxed, Medium

9 years ago

A tart, juicy berry scent. Although I can't detect much vanilla, it still smells great. It's more of a berry-lemon-cotton candy scent, one that really wakes me up when I put it on. I do get the Pink Sugar reference - this smells like PS but heavier on the berries (which I prefer, since PS was too sweet for me). BV is not a super complex fragrance but I do really enjoy it, it's very girly. I'd like to try some of the other Summer Vanillas just to compare them.

About reviewer (591 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

10 years ago

I don't smell anything like Pink Sugar and I own it. This is more of a true vanilla scent and less of a sugar sweet candy like PS. Lots of berries and lots of vanilla. Not too complex, but it smells good in this summer heat. Update: I prefer the Apricot Vanilla, and since I saw it in the store recently I think I'm taking this one back to exchange it.

About reviewer (1598 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral