wet n wild MegaLast Lip Color - Bare it All

wet n wild MegaLast Lip Color - Bare it All

4.2

on 11/11/2018 8:18:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

So disappointed in this. On so many google images it’s a beautiful nude. On me however, brunette NC25 ish, it goes full-blown orange! It’s actually shocking how different it looks on my lips compared to in the tube and on seemingly everyone else. It looks totally apricot/orange and makes my teeth look yellow. So glad it was cheap!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this because I heard that it was a dupe for the MAC Velvet Teddy and since I decided to go cruelty-free with my makeup I was looking for a dupe. I saw that the Wet n Wild Bare It All Lip Stick was the perfect match and on top of that it was vegan as well.

I do like a good nude lip colour, although I have to admit that I am not a huge lipstick fan. I prefer long-lasting liquid lipstick and lip tints, but I never go into lipsticks. Anyway, I wanted to give this one a try, especially because it has so many great reviews and it was relatively cheap as well.

The colour is just ok. This shade does not look nude on me. It's more like a dusty rose pink on me, which I don't think suits me very well. I expected something lighter that is more on the coral peach side.

As far as the texture is concerned it's more on the dry side and doesn't glide easily on the lips. It almost feels like I am using a glue stick. I find it also quite drying on the lips and if you have dry lips to begin with this will emphasise the lines on your lips, which is not a cute look.

The packaging is a disaster in my opinion, because you cannot retract the lipstick all the way and no matter how carefully I try to put on the lid it almost always touches and smudges the lipstick.

Overall, I am not that impressed with this product. The colour doesn't suit me and I don't find the formula particularly great either. For me it's just mediocre.

on 7/21/2018 9:25:00 AM

The price is good and that's it. It's just an ordinary lipstick and it looks orange on me. I tried it in different lights and I can't seem to make it work for me. Just don't buy it without testing it first, even if it's cheap.

Bought this after all the good reviews. The colour is lovely. It is a moisturising matte although ot does tend to be a bit drier after a few hours. I have tried many high end lipsticks and this, I think is better. A great everyday colour. I 54 and ot works perfectly.

All the countless searching and days of looking washed out now are gone! This color is my perfect nude. It is not too dark or light and it still has a tint of pink to it. My skin tends to switch to a darker oily mess at the end of the day so whatever color I apply at the beginning of the day would match my skin color by the end of the day! But this nude is great because it has a subtle pink to it. And it is cheap.. like $2 Target cheap.. as of right now 06/16/18. So yes the is no harm in trying this out because this is the perfect office job nude.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

What a hidden drugstore gem! This is a staple in my arsenal of nude cosmetics. It stays in my bag no matter what.

I choose this cheapie but goodie over a lot of other nudes because it's a flattering shade without being too noticeable, is office-friendly, and is pretty long-wearing due to its drier formula.

It is kind of drying, but it could be a lot worse. Fingers crossed that they keep on making it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Peachy nude. Love it! Check my pic

on 1/7/2018 10:37:00 PM

Nude shade but too peachy for my fair skin with pink undertones. Looks sort of blah on me and I do have other neutral nude lipsticks that I like. Nice formula. I do have other Wet n Wilds that I really like. I would NOT repurchase this shade but I am willing to try other colours.

My favorite nude lipstick is from Essence.Barely There #06. I have purchased a back up for that one.

on 1/7/2018 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This used to be my favorite, but they changed the formula and color. I'm so sad. I swatched an old one vs the new one and it's completely different color. Also the top never stays on and usually makes a mess in my makeup bag.

on 12/8/2017 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Not super long lasting but what solid lipstick is? I can wear this for about 4-5 hours without eating before i need to reapply. I’m pale with warm undertones and this looks pretty much exactly like it does in the tube on my lips, a medium tone warm nude. This is my go to lipstick in winter when it’s too dry to wear matte liquid lipsticks.