Wet 'n' Wild Bare it All 902C

Wet 'n' Wild Bare it All 902C

4.3

on 6/1/2016 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This color is fantastic! It wears for so long! Even after it slightly comes off from drinking all day, a strong color is still there and bold. It's a great nude color and perfectly matte. The downside - the packaging stinks! I've destroyed the top of the lipstick despite being careful because you can't retract it into the tube. The only other complaint is that this dried my lips out like crazy. However, for the price and color and durability, it can't be beat.

on 5/17/2016 4:12:00 PM

This is the best lipstick I have ever bought, I can't believe for that price.

If you are looking for the "your lips but better" effect this is the one. It is almost exactly the same of Velvet Teddy of Mac.

Also, I think it is very Kylie Jenner kind, matte, nude..

Don't doubt, buy it!

To Read all 179 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/6/2016 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I had walked past this color a number of times, thinking in drugstore lighting that this was too brown/orange and not enough pink for a MLBB nude/beige pink. I finally made the plunge at got this BOGO half off at Walgreens and paid less than $1.50 for it and I should've done this so much sooner! Depending on the layers applied, this makes my lips look smooth and natural, while a more intense layer has that hint of brown/90's lip which I secretly love (but am not bold enough to pull off the full on deep brown!) As I have found with the Meglast lippies, the formula is dry by itself and can tug on the lips, but I always prep with a balm so that reduces the issue. This pigmentation doesn't disappoint, and the packaging is typical - there's no control over whether or not the twisting base will twist the product up into the clear cap and smudge product everywhere and then on fingers. Other than that, will repurchase!

on 4/23/2016 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I can't believe a lipstick this inexpensive would be so great! This has been the lipstick I've been searching high and low for. I bought it hoping to, but not really counting on liking it and I was in for a huge surprise! I've since tried 'in the flesh' (LOVE!) and plan on collecting more.

on 3/29/2016 9:53:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is an amazing browney nude lipstick! This entire line of lipsticks is great quality considering they come at only $2.84 a pop here at Walmart in Canada! You get a huge amount of product for so cheap and this shade specifically is wearable with just about any look on just about any skin tone/color! I am light (NW20) with neutral to cool undertones and it pulls slightly more brownish on me but still within the nude family. It is the perfect "90's lip" for me and if I'm not wearing the Wet n' Wild Fergie Daily nude, this is usually what will be on my lips.

It is matte but not overly drying so it is comfortable for all day wear at work. I work at a tax firm in an office and this color is still fun but sophisticated enough for work wear. I have about 10 back ups of this product just in case they ever decide to discontinue this (which I think they would have to be crazy to do) perfect shade for fall and winter! (They have some really amazing summer shades as well!)

The packaging is their only downfall. I wish the lipstick would twist all the way down, instead it easily gets nicked and smudged on the cap while opening or closing which could prove messy and overall to be a waste of product. All in all, will continue to buy for the price, pigmentation payoff and staying power.

Tip: The Wet n' Wild crème lip liner in "willow" is a perfect match to this shade and also great quality (7" pencil for only $1.57!). Give it a shot! :)

on 2/10/2016 2:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I can see why Allure picked this one as a great lipstick... It's extremely pigmented! And for $1.97 at Rite Aid, I was not expecting the exact color of the lipstick to swipe on my lips!

The lasting power for me was about 2 and a half hours without eating/drinking, except maybe some lip-picking here & there...

This has a cream-like texture & it has a thick, heavy feeling when it's on my lips which I don't like.

I don't like the packaging because I can't retract the lipstick product itself all the way down. I'm really clumsy & fast when it comes to closing my makeup's packages. I've already nicked the sides of the lipstick with the cap!

I'm debating whether or not I would repurchase, but I'll say no for now.

on 2/9/2016 6:18:00 PM

Nice color, very natural, yet nice. It is a little drying, but if you put balm on top it will remedy that. It is not as long lasting as I had hoped for, but on my lips no lipstick lasts too long.

on 1/11/2016 10:43:00 PM

I really love the look of this lipstick on me, I was looking for a great nude without forking out for a mac lipstick, and this was my first stop. It wasn't as nude as I had intended, being slightly more warm creamy light brown nude than a pure nude, but I ended up being very happy with the shade for what it is. It is commonly recognised as a great dupe for mac's velvet teddy. It has good staying power and is an obvious color without being an intense statement shade. The ONLY minor complaint I have about this lipstick is that it is slighty drying on the lips, but this IS a minor complaint and I probably just need to exfoliate my lips (I have big lips and live in a cold state, so I get a little chapped). As long as you're not chapped this lipstick is smooth and doesn't look cakey. The packaging is also better than WnW's silk finish shades as the cap doesn't need to be "just so" to close. The lipstick doesn' retract entirely into the bullet, but I've never messed mine up - you just need to be aware of this and take a little care. If I lost or ran out of this I would definitely re-buy as it's become a go-to shade for me, and I haven't been seeking out any other brown-nudes since I purchased this.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a nice color a rich nude i like it too!

on 11/18/2015 8:20:00 PM

I use it every day! The color is perfect, so natural and pretty