Wet 'n' Wild Bare it All 902C

Wet 'n' Wild Bare it All 902C

4.3

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

What a hidden drugstore gem! This is a staple in my arsenal of nude cosmetics. It stays in my bag no matter what.

I choose this cheapie but goodie over a lot of other nudes because it's a flattering shade without being too noticeable, is office-friendly, and is pretty long-wearing due to its drier formula.

It is kind of drying, but it could be a lot worse. Fingers crossed that they keep on making it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Peachy nude. Love it! Check my pic

on 1/7/2018 10:37:00 PM

Nude shade but too peachy for my fair skin with pink undertones. Looks sort of blah on me and I do have other neutral nude lipsticks that I like. Nice formula. I do have other Wet n Wilds that I really like. I would NOT repurchase this shade but I am willing to try other colours.

My favorite nude lipstick is from Essence.Barely There #06. I have purchased a back up for that one.

on 1/7/2018 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This used to be my favorite, but they changed the formula and color. I'm so sad. I swatched an old one vs the new one and it's completely different color. Also the top never stays on and usually makes a mess in my makeup bag.

on 12/8/2017 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Not super long lasting but what solid lipstick is? I can wear this for about 4-5 hours without eating before i need to reapply. I’m pale with warm undertones and this looks pretty much exactly like it does in the tube on my lips, a medium tone warm nude. This is my go to lipstick in winter when it’s too dry to wear matte liquid lipsticks.

on 9/17/2017 2:17:00 AM

Used as a mulriple in my world, great blush and warmed up on fingertips, applied to eyelids and set with RMS. Great natural look, last's through my work day. Simple hralthy, natural look. Cruelty free!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Forever my favorite lipsticks!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this, I have olive skin, and it kinda looks like a peachy nude . Staying power is weak though that is one of my complaints , and freaking damn it wet n wild you know I love you, but freaking change the lipstick tube design the lipsticks keep smearing on the sides and I freaking hate it, but that's all. Good color, great price, I'm happy would buy again.

This is a very flattering and easy to wear nude lipstick for me. On my lips, it's not a completely brownish nude, but rather it is a slightly pink/peach nude, which is great. The formula for this line of lipstick in general is on the dry side, but I don't find it problematic. The texture of this particular shade isn't as smooth as other shades in the line, so it may drag a little during application. This lipstick does transfer when drinking, but otherwise it lasts an entire afternoon no problem. This is a great lipstick to try out, but unfortunately it's a little cumbersome to carry in your purse because the packaging sucks and the cap can crack & fall off easily.

i've tried this several months ago. 4-hour long wearing? i'm not sure, when you applied it and you drink after that, the colour didn't stay at all. try again wet n wild

Popular Lipsticks