Wet 'n' Wild Bare it All 902C

Wet 'n' Wild Bare it All 902C

4.3

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

One of my absolute fave lipsticks of all time, its so flattering on lighter skin. And it's so cheap, and last a long time. The texture is a little weird, it's kinda sticky and waxy. But honestly I don't really mind, for the price and color.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This is one of my favorite nude lipsticks! It's a browny nude, with hints of pink in it. It's a great color for everyday wear. If you have dry lips, you could put a balm on underneath and it would be fine. It can drag the lips when applying it but you can make it work. These are only $1.99 and they're worth every penny!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Pretty color first of all, a really wearable pinky brown neutral. Not too pale...Not too dark. Although since I'm pale this looks deeper toned on me than on someone with a darker complexion. Really flattering on a variety of skintones I'd imagine. The formula itself is too hard and dry for my liking, but it's so cheaply priced that I'm not really surprised or outraged by that. The package is awful, especially the way the cap fastens, it's awkward to remove without scraping the lipstick which is annoying as well as messy but again for the price I'm not surprised. Every WnW lipstick I've ever had has come in a shitty problematic tube come to think of it. And I've had a few. I won't mind paying $0.25 to $0.50 extra for a tube that didn't suck. I probably won't repurchase this shade because of its excessive dryness but I'll finish my tube and continue to try other colors in this line.

on 12/8/2016 12:10:00 PM

Pros: a very nice color nude but with a hint of rosy shade . Glides smoothly over my lips almost like a butter. Moisturizes and gives almost a sheer finish and all of this with a cheap price. Cons: the staying power of this lipstick is really weak and the packaging is annoyingly cheap and unpractical.

on 11/7/2016 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

amazing shade, formula and price! cheapest lipstick I own and it's one of my faves. I'd recommend this to anyone and would definitely repurchase :)

on 11/7/2016 10:52:00 AM

Lovely peach-nude shade. I have ivory skin with pink undertones, and this is my go-to nude for when I'm wearing a smoky eye. The matte finish gives good lasting power but can be drying. Layer it with lip balm.

In addition to being a well known dupe for MAC 'Velvet Teddy' ($17), it is the EXACT SAME SHADE as Too Faced 'In the Buff' ($22). They differ in finish-- WnW is matte, but Too Faced has some sheen. I layer them to increase color longevity and avoid drying. At $2, you may as well give it a shot. :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Let me preface this by saying- this is an amazing lipstick for under $2! In fact, I would be more than satisfied with this even if I had spent Sephora prices for it.
The formula is incredible- creamy, pigmented, not drying on me in the slightest, and lasted a decent amount of time. It is matte, but more of a velvety matte that really doesn't suck the moisture out of your lips, though a bit of Chapstick is advised before applying any matte lip product.
The color has been mentioned as a potential dupe for MAC's Velvet Teddy, and as someone who has used it for years, I can say that for me, that is not really the case. Aside from the texture, Bare It All pulls a bit more peachy/orange on me than VT, which won't put me off from wearing it, but I do prefer nudes that are more rosy or brown-based. Bare It All is about a medium-range nude, not pale nor deep, and could be flattering on many different skintones. It has absolutely no pink in it, but it is definitely more warm-toned than cool.
The packaging is hit and miss- they recently upgraded their tubes, and they now close much more securely and look sleeker, but because the lipstick can't rotate down into the tube, it hits the lid sometimes and gets messy in the tube. Not a perfect set-up, but as long as a lipstick doesn't come open, and stays in its tube, I can work around it.
This is definitely a keeper, and a really wearable everyday nude, but not a slam dunk for me. As much as I love their formula, I have a hard time finding a WnW lipstick with a color that really jumps out on my skin and wows me. Still, the quality is there and this is a lovely product which I will continue wearing.

on 8/29/2016 4:08:00 PM

On youtube swatches and google images, this appears to be a light pinky-brown nude but on my medium skin tone, it appears to be a pale pink. This might be a personal preference, but I don't think these light nudes flatter my skin since they wash me out rather than add color. I guess I have to accept that these lighter pinky nudes just do not flatter my skin; I have tried multiple of these across brands which include too faced's chihuahua, MAC's velvet teddy, and maybelline's stripped down. On my skin tone, I feel that all four of these lipsticks are in the same color family with different finishes. I have heard that this is a dupe for MAC's velvet teddy and I suppose it is for lighter skinned individuals; on me, velvet teddy is paler than bare it all. Aside from the color mismatch, the formula is creamy, matte, and opaque in one swipe. I do recommend you to moisturize your lips with vaseline or chapstick so that it does not drag and provides a smooth finish without emphasizing fine lines in the lips. All wet and wild megalast lipsticks transfer but most of the color stays on the lips after you drink water and eat. As with all these lipsticks, the packaging is flimsy and may become messy if you leave it in your purse.

on 6/1/2016 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This color is fantastic! It wears for so long! Even after it slightly comes off from drinking all day, a strong color is still there and bold. It's a great nude color and perfectly matte. The downside - the packaging stinks! I've destroyed the top of the lipstick despite being careful because you can't retract it into the tube. The only other complaint is that this dried my lips out like crazy. However, for the price and color and durability, it can't be beat.

on 5/17/2016 4:12:00 PM

This is the best lipstick I have ever bought, I can't believe for that price.

If you are looking for the "your lips but better" effect this is the one. It is almost exactly the same of Velvet Teddy of Mac.

Also, I think it is very Kylie Jenner kind, matte, nude..

Don't doubt, buy it!