Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup

Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup

3.7

Active: Salicylic Acid 0.5; Inactive: Methyl Trimethicone, Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol Denatured, Nylon-12, Butylene Glycol, Talc, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Calcium Stearate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caffeine, Glycerin, Hydroxyapatite, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Quaternium-90, Bentonite, 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Sodium Chloride, Tromethamine, Propylene Carbonate, Alumina, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica

on 11/17/2016 9:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I have tried just about everuthing - but this dried my face out too

I always had a problem with acne. I finally went to a skincare specialist and she introduced me to clear by vivere procare. another other products I have used dried my skin, this product did what it said it would. it cleared my acne right up without drying my skin out. I continually use it to prevent further breakouts http://www.vivereprocare.com

This product applies great and the color was perfect,but the only problem is that after a couple of hours my face was extremely shiny. I could see the oil on my face and I find it hard to believe that a product for acne treatment can leave my face so dang oily! I'm returning it.

To Read all 352 Reviews, Login or Join

I really wanted to like this product, but it's just not quite right for me. It goes on great, easy to apply with a beauty blender or sponge, good medium coverage, doesn't sink into my fine lines but still covers up some of my acne scars. Colour matched very well to my olive skin with pink undertones. But after about 3-4 hours, the oil in my t zone shines through, then its a mess. No amount of blotting with face powder would help. By hour 5, its like I'm wearing nothing in my t zone. Not a long term makeup for me.

on 8/9/2016 6:53:00 PM

This coverage is sheer and blends very smoothly. You can blend it out with your fingers, a brush, or a sponge. However, you can build the coverage to your liking. It does work for sensitive skin and acne prone skin. It does not clog my pores!

on 7/11/2016 11:49:00 PM

I LOVE this stuff. It doesn't make me feel like I'm even wearing any makeup at all. It dries matte and STAYS matte on my oily skin and matches my skin tone perfectly (I'm shade 4).

on 4/8/2016 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I don't know why I ever liked this. Probably because it was one of the high end foundations I got and thought it was helping my acne. I really liked it at first when I was 19-20, thought it lasted all day and loved the color. I got it in almond. Fast forward to now trying many different foundations and having quite a few I like and bounce around between. I would use this every now and then before work days just so I could use the rest of it up and again because I thought it lasted all day, but omg did this stuff make me look ORANGE!! I guess my overly tanned younger self really liked that but it definitely does not help with acne and definitely doesn't last more than a few hours. I ended up throwing away the rest that I had and will never repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have a love hate relationship with this product. My skin and acne is the best it ever is when using this product compared to other foundations. The problem is every time I wear it later in the day when I look in a mirror it seems like the foundation already wore off. If I was ok with reapplying three times a day then it would be a 5 star review. I am searching for a foundation not for acne but that won't clog your pores. That way it can give me the same full day coverage as all the other foundations out there.

This is my go-to foundation. Recently I started using liquid foundation under my powder and concealer because I started breaking out and my skin is so oily when I don't have some sort of set base and my primer, although supposedly matte, is not preventing shine. I've been using this particular foundation on and off for about 3-4 years now. I believe I'm an 02 shade, possibly 01. This foundation streaks so badly with fingers, which was what I first applied make up with. This product is the one that introduced me to applying liquid foundation with brushes. DO NOT USE YOUR FINGERS. Especially if you get periodic dry patches. I find this product clings to those particular areas, especially my under eye region. Overall though, it's great coverage and evens out my skin tone no problem, even before he setting powder. Definitely will keep repurchasing.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Ive been struggling to find a foundation that doesn't make me break out, and heard of this one thru some research ^.^ today's my second day wearing it and I love it so far. It looks so natural on... It's the perfect color, it doesn't feel heavy and it's easy to blend out with my beauty blender. It doesn't do the best job at keeping my oil under control but its not bad! I'll check in after a week and then after a month. So far so good!

Update: it's been close to 2 weeks now and I'm really liking this foundation. It looks good on all day, it doesn't make my dry patches (from pimples) stand out, and it hasn't been making me break out! I'm very pleased.

Update: I've been using this foundation for 8+ months now and I'm loving it! It hasn't made me break out and it always looks natural on. I WILL be repurchasing! <3

on 1/9/2016 2:49:00 PM

I love this make-up. It's lovely and light. It doesn't break me out, gives a nice, even coverage and lasts all day. I still need a concealer for any stubborn blemishes, but I hate heavy foundation anyway so that's fine by me.

I find that using a pea-sized amount everyday works best - it means the bottle lasts for months before I have to repurchase :) I do wish it had SPF, but that's only a minor complaint.