no images

price range

Reviews

3.0

5 years ago

I never thought I would complain about a gloss being TOO pigmented! The blue color is so noticeable, I looked like I was a zombie or had been in cold water for too long. The formula, however, is lovely-not too sticky, nice minty flavor, fairly long-wearing.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Other

EyesBrown

9 years ago

I was content with this product when I first tried it. It's a gorgeous gloss as a standalone, sans the whitening and plumping claims, and seems to be sparkly without noticeable glitter or shimmer. BUT it truly does brighten your teeth (or at least make it appear that way). I've gotten so many compliments on my smile lately that I have to attribute it to this gloss. The plumping? Not so much (knock off one lippie). But the blue tones do come through very faintly, even when combined with a gold-flecked, warm toned lipstick. You get a decent amount for the price (on par with MAC and Stila, value-wise), but it is a well worth splurge.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Other, Coarse

EyesHazel

10 years ago

Thank you IT cosmetics for yet another free product. This is quite an interesting lip gloss. It is similar to Lip Fusion lipglosses with infused Collagen, it has the same tube, texture, and long wear. This gloss however is blue in color to make teeth look whiter. Does it work for me? No. But it freshens my breath and tastes like mint. Its clear so it goes great over my lipsticks. Its $24 if anyone is wondering.

About reviewer (1387 reviews)

Age25-29